Ouidad Styling Mist Setting & Holding Spray uploaded by Jessica F.

Ouidad Styling Mist Setting & Holding Spray

A dual-purpose styling aid that provides control and definition. Ouidad Styling Mist Setting & Holding Spray combines long-lasting hold with freedom of movement. Achieve shiny curls that stay all day—sans the sticky or crunchy feeling. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Use this high-performance essential to hold a finished style in place or to set and secure strands as they dry. Jojoba oil and hydrolyzed wheat proteins impart a beautiful, healthy-looking shine. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
This setting spray serves it's purpose and that's about it. Though my styled hair held up well when using this, it unfortunately became hard and crunchy even after scrunching it once dried. I also did not care for the smell. I did give this spray a few chances, but the results were always the same. Therefore I will not purchase or use this product again in the future.
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
This product is great at giving your hair a nice shine and holding everything in place. It is a great finishing spray for your hair in the summer. It can be found at ulta for a pretty reasonable price.
Yamilleth R.
Riverhead, NY
Me gusta no tiene un olor tan agradable por lo menos en mi opinión ya que me dura que mi cabello tenga un olor fresco me explico y este producto la verdad tiene olor a alcohol pero cumple su foncuon que es lo más importante
Jessica F.
I absolutely love this product! I don't go anywhere without using this to maintain my curly hair and keep it frizz free all day.I hate hair sprays that make your hair feel crunchy and hard, but Ouidad doesn't do that. It leaves my hair feeling soft and natural while holding my curls in place all day plus it smells really good! I get compliments on it all the time
Caylyn C.
This does a nice job of setting your curls when you are finished. Mine will pretty much hold the entire day so this wasn't really needed for me. But people with hair that may not stay as well may like this. It smells great but it can make your hair a little sticky feeling if you use too much!
Gabrielle G.
Auburn , CA
This spray is really strong. It keeps my curls, for hours, and is good for styling and hold. It does give the 'crispy' hold if too much is applied. I find I can spray it into my wet hands- diluted a bit, and apply. I get great hold without the crispy effect, and do not have to use as much.
Lorraine P.
Junction City, OR
This is my new favorite hair spray for curls. Its lasted me 2 years, you don't need much when applying. If you apply too much, it becomes a little stiff, but the next day, my curls look just as good as the first day
Brooklyn, NY
I like this product but its kind of unnecessary. A lot of their other products leave your hair ready for styling and have a setting aspect.
Lindsay H.
Bowling Green, KY
I love this stuff. Its better than regular hairspray. Great for naturally wavy hair
Mayra Y.
Duncanville, TX
Can I use this with Heat & humidity Gel? As a finish. ?