BY OUIDAD

Every curl deserves its shining moment. But sometimes curly hair needs a little help to add luminosity, since its raised cuticle naturally refracts light. That's why even healthy curls can look lackluster.

Ouidad's Shine Glaze Serum adds a boost of brilliant shine to curls, thanks to shimmer-enhancing micro-crystals that make each curl look luminous. Its breathable, water-soluble formula won't weigh down curls or leave behind a dulling residue-just rich, reflective luster. This non-greasy serum is perfect to break up curls after styling with gel, or as a quick fix to smooth frizz and flyaways so curls can shine bright.

Product Benefits:
- Finishes curls with intense shine
- Breathable, water-soluble ingredients won't build up or weigh down curls
- A quick fix to smooth frizz and flyaways see more...

Caylyn C.
Ford City, PA
I have extremely kinky curly hair. This was a product I had bought when I went to a Ouidad salon, and it wasn't anything completely special. I would put this serum on after I finished my hair styling routine for the day and it was suppose to give my hair a shiny nice gloss and soft feeling to it. It kind of did what it was suppose to but I felt like my hair was sticky and too oily...I didn't care for that feeling. For the price of it, I didn't really think that it was worth it.
Kristine C.
Baltimore, MD
Recieved this in my Glossybox this month and I've been using it for the last couple of days. So far, it's not what I was expecting. It's very slick. It makes me feel like I'm coating my hair in silicone. I preferred the natural oils I've been using up to this point so I'm not as fond of this. I've noticed my hair doesn't look as put together as it did before. It might just not be right for my hair type. I don't notice any difference in the glossiness of my hair at all.
Ciari M.
Harrisburg, PA
This is a great serum to use one your hair. Especially for Friday hair before a heat treatment. It's not over bearing either.
Jeanine G.
My curls stay all day long . No frizz and very bouncy. Makes my hair look healthy and does not look heavy and dull.

Ouidad

Ouidad was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.