BY OUIDAD

A finishing product to smooth and polish hair. Ouidad Shine Glaze Serum fights frizz and static while reflecting light to add luminosity and glass-like shine. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This unique finishing product contains crystal silicates that lend optimal control and deliver incredibly sleek results. see more...

Caylyn C.
I have extremely kinky curly hair. This was a product I had bought when I went to a Ouidad salon, and it wasn't anything completely special. I would put this serum on after I finished my hair styling routine for the day and it was suppose to give my hair a shiny nice gloss and soft feeling to it. It kind of did what it was suppose to but I felt like my hair was sticky and too oily...I didn't care for that feeling. For the price of it, I didn't really think that it was worth it.
Kristine C.
Baltimore, MD
Recieved this in my Glossybox this month and I've been using it for the last couple of days. So far, it's not what I was expecting. It's very slick. It makes me feel like I'm coating my hair in silicone. I preferred the natural oils I've been using up to this point so I'm not as fond of this. I've noticed my hair doesn't look as put together as it did before. It might just not be right for my hair type. I don't notice any difference in the glossiness of my hair at all.