Ouidad Shine Glaze Serum 2.5 oz

A finishing product to smooth and polish hair. Ouidad Shine Glaze Serum fights frizz and static while reflecting light to add luminosity and glass-like shine. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This unique finishing product contains crystal silicates that lend optimal control and deliver incredibly sleek results.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ouidad Shine Glaze Serum 2.5 oz!
Jeanine G.
I love what it does to my curls! No frizz and so curly . Keeps my hair healthy. Curls are very curly and not frizzy. Smells so good too.
Elizabeth A.
Butlerville
Love this, leave my curls moisturize and look good! I love Oiudads products. It is effective and leave hair looking healthy and shiny !
Ali S.
Winnabow, NC
Ouidad Shine Glaze Serum 2.5 oz uploaded by Ali S.
#bestof2015 Surprisingly, this little gem came in a #glossybox_us this year and after testing multiple products on multiple heads, this was our #best hair serum/glaze of 2015. it tames flyaways, baby hairs and breakages, ends of #beautifulbraids and edges with no build up. it can be layered over multiple days with no gunky feeling. great job #ouidad!

Looking for your answer?