Ouidad PlayCurl Volumizing Styling Spray, 8.5 oz uploaded by Samantha C.

BY OUIDAD

PlayCurl Volumizing Styling Spray is the ideal volume-boosting styler for wavy and curly hair. This super lightweight gel formula utilizes a polymer blend technology that defines, accentuates and holds your natural curl pattern without crunch, stickiness or stiffness. A blend of Wheat Proteins, Wheat Amino Acids and Glycerin adds moisture and conditions curls for increased manageability and softness. This spray-on styler allows for quick, easy and even application for volumized, sexy hair that is full of life. PlayCurl Volumizing Styling Spray see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Samantha C.
I’m not sure my picture is the same product for this review, however the barcode brought me here. My product, (see my picture) WORKS. I don’t like the price, at all, but the product is gold. I use it to refresh my hair after working all day if I plan to go out, I use it if I make a mistake while doing my hair as a do over. It is light, so you won’t even know product is on your hair.
Surina N.
Acworth, GA
This product leaves your hair feeling greasy and doesn't affect the hair it was pretty pricey for a product that didn't do much. It did not meet my expectations, there is no room for improvement because this product is horrible.
Jessica B.
Palatka, FL
I found it to be pretty great. It didn't weigh my hair down and it left my hair smelling good and feeling good.