BY OUIDAD

A foaming liquid to boost fine, thin hair and help form curls. Ouidad PlayCurl Volumizing Foam is a moisture-rich styling secret weapon that builds body and offers a long-lasting dose of high-impact volume. This hair-perfecting must-have also fights fly-aways and puts you in full control of your mane. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan An advanced blend of arnica flower extract, pro-vitamin B5, and volumizing polymers gives your tresses terrific shine and manageability. see more...

• How does this work? Does it make ur hair most? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Deanna G.
I have curly hair so I am a big fan of this product it keeps my hair under control and it's better than using mousse. It keeps my hair soft not that crunchy oily look or feeling. I strongly recommend this if you have curly hair and want to keep it under control.
Loni B.
Portland, OR
Gave life to my thick, lifeless curls. It really works and gave me additional volume for those days where the top of my head lays flat. Just remember: a little product goes a long way!
Vikki D.
It's not my everyday styling product but I keep it around to use from time to time no complaints, just not the perfect product for me. Bonus points for the clever name.
Whitney B.
London, ON
My second favourite curl product! This stuff has amazing hold, a bit of volume, and doesn't leave your hair crunchy like some mousse products.
Abra S.
How does this work? Does it make ur hair most?