BY OUIDAD

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review
!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Got loose curls? Then you know your spirals often lose moisture, causing them to fall limp and lifeless. They crave body, and they need a boost of hydration to add substance and definition, but must avoid volumizers that add external, suppressive weight. Ouidad's PlayCurl regimen was formulated just for you, to help you achieve the definition and body you've always wanted - without the heavy extras that cause the flatness you hate. Includes: PlayCurl Curl Amplifying Shampoo (2.5 oz.)PlayCurl Curl Amplifying Conditioner (2.5 oz.)PlayCurl Curl Amplifying Foam (1.7 oz.)PlayCurl Curl Amplifying Styling Spray (2.5 oz.) see more...

Review (1)
Audrey P.
Fort Smith, AR
I love this set! The first Ouidad product I tried I got in my Birchbox and I loved it so I went and bought this trial set. It has really kept my curls bouncy and pretty while I'm trying to grow my hair out. I will say this all smells like baby powder except for the spray in product so don't skip that step or your hair won't smell as yummy! This doesn't make my hair greasy or dry! I really enjoy this.