BY OUIDAD

When you have curly hair, you know the right conditioner is the key to curl happiness. All curls crave hydration, of course, but conditioners aren't a one-formula-fits-all affair. Loose curls need a conditioner that hydrates and detangles, but also boosts fullness and encourages lift and body.

Ouidad's PlayCurl® Curl Amplifying Conditioner does just that, with Hydrolyzed Silk and Wheat Protein, which help to thicken each strand as they lock in moisture. The lightweight formula won't drag curls down, but instead help boost hair's fullness and health. The result: loose curls with natural volume and bounce.

Product Benefits:
- Hydrates curls with lightweight moisture
- Encourages better defined, more volumized curls
- Detangles and improves manageability see more...

• I have fine, naturally wavy/curly hair. Conditioners ten...1 Answers
Francine M.
I wasn't as satisfied with this product as I thought I would be. I am not a fan of the smell of it. It has a very strong harsh smell. I felt it made my hair more dry than it already was. If you are currently transitioning back to your natural curly hair and looking for a new product to use, save yourself the trouble and skip this one!
Audrey P.
Fort Smith, AR
This stuff really is amazing for naturally curly hair that isn't wavy but also isn't very tight curls. However, I had to completely stop using it because it smells AWFUL like straight up baby powder and it lingers. I seriously wish Ouidad would consider changing the scent because this was so amazing.
Casanail J.
Lewis Center, OH
The conditioner is pretty good I got a free trial sample size and I'm glad that I didn't buy the full bottles for the price it was not worth it I have very thin hair and its really curly so I thought this product would be great but I can go to Target and buy me a drugstore brand conditioner for cheaper price all in all the condition was okay nothing special
Chrissy M.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this product in a gift bag and wasn't crazy about the scent. I found it useful as a leave in on the beach for dry summer hair. I wouldn't recommend it.
Stacy F.
This is an average conditioner. It smells okay and works fine but it's nothing special.
Annie G.
Downers Grove , IL
I have fine, naturally wavy/curly hair. Conditioners tend to weigh my hair down and my curls fall out after a short time. Would this be a good conditioner for me?