Ouidad PlayCurl Amplifying Foam 8 oz

Ouidad PlayCurl Amplifying Foam 8 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ouidad PlayCurl Amplifying Foam 8 oz!
Nikki S.
York, NE
Ouidad PlayCurl Amplifying Foam 8 oz uploaded by Nikki S.
I usually like Ouidad products for my wavy/curly hair, but this one didn't do much for me. It could be because I have thick hair, but I didn't notice any increase in volume. It also did not do much, if anything, to help to define my curls. I did like how the foam wasn't super sticky like other foams I have used, however, I doubt I will be buying this product again.
Gina V.
Akron, OH
The PlayCurl amplifying foam is my go to product. It’s great for defining my waves and making my hair look more curly and defined. I have colored and highlighted hair that is fine in texture. It gives my hair body and keeps my hair from looking frizzy.

Looking for your answer?