BY OUIDAD

Ouidad s most lightweight conditioner, PlayCurl is filled with restructuring proteins to condition and boost flat and limp curls and waves. PlayCurl Volumizing Conditioner builds fullness and strengthens baby fine curls thanks to its infusion of botanical extracts, wheat proteins, and hydrolyzed silk. PlayCurl s mild conditioning formula boosts hair volume and leaves curls soft, shiny, easy to style and lusher looking than ever before. Blending Arnica Flower Extract, Wheat Protein and Hydrolyzed Silk with volumizing polymers to strengthen and detangle hair without weighing it down, PlayCurl gives hair an effective conditioning body boost that livens limp curls and encourages curl formation. Playcurl Volumizing Conditioner see more...

• I have fine, naturally wavy/curly hair. Conditioners tend to weigh...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Francine M.
Francine M.
I wasn't as satisfied with this product as I thought I would be. I am not a fan of the smell of it. It has a very strong harsh smell. I felt it made my hair more dry than it already was. If you are currently transitioning back to your natural curly hair and looking for a new product to use, save yourself the trouble and skip this one!
Audrey P.
Audrey P.
N Little Rock, AR
This stuff really is amazing for naturally curly hair that isn't wavy but also isn't very tight curls. However, I had to completely stop using it because it smells AWFUL like straight up baby powder and it lingers. I seriously wish Ouidad would consider changing the scent because this was so amazing.
Chrissy M.
Chrissy M.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this product in a gift bag and wasn't crazy about the scent. I found it useful as a leave in on the beach for dry summer hair. I wouldn't recommend it.
Stacy F.
Stacy F.
This is an average conditioner. It smells okay and works fine but it's nothing special.
Casanail J.
Casanail J.
Lewis Center, OH
The conditioner is pretty good I got a free trial sample size and I'm glad that I didn't buy the full bottles for the price it was not worth it I have very thin hair and its really curly so I thought this product would be great but I can go to Target and buy me a drugstore brand conditioner for cheaper price all in all the condition was okay nothing special
Annie G.
Annie G.
Downers Grove, IL
I have fine, naturally wavy/curly hair. Conditioners tend to weigh my hair down and my curls fall out after a short time. Would this be a good conditioner for me?