Ouidad Mongongo Oil Multi-Use Curl Treatment uploaded by Alejandra O.

BY OUIDAD

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A fast-absorbing oil that delivers intense hydration to all curl types, restores natural luster, and protects against damage. Key benefits: - Seals in moisture - Helps prevent damage - Adds brilliant shine If you want to know more… Mongongo Oil Multi-Use Curl Treatment is the first oil tailored to the specific needs of each curl type. Infused with oil from the mongongo nut and blended with coconut, American palm seed oil, and broccoli seed oil, this fast-absorbing liquid gold elixir delivers intense hydration to all curl types as it nourishes, restores natural luster, and protects against damage from heat styling and UV rays. Curls are left soft, manageable, frizz-free, and illuminated with healthy shine. A true multitasker, Mongongo Oil can be used in the shower, on dry hair as a finisher or second-day refresher, or even as a spray-on UV protectant at the beach or pool. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Formulated with oil from the Mongongo Nut, which is known as a kind of "hair food" in Zambia for its high concentration of linoleic acid, omega-6, and vitamin E. This product is vegan and cruetly-free. "Mongongo Oil Multi-Use Curl Treatment stands out among other oils because of its versatility. It can be used as a conditioner, leave-in, heat protectant, or finisher." Lauren Moser, Ouidad Curl Advisory Board Stylist

Buy on Sephora*
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
-Mongongo Oil: Nourishes hair and promotes hair health.
-Broccoli Seed Oil: Smooths the cuticle and enhances the hair’s natural luster.
-American Palm Seed Oil and Coconut Alkanes: Moisturize and soften curls. I love using this during a deep conditioning. I condition my hair and apply this on my scalp and let it sit and penetrate for thirty minutes. I love that this oil is light weight and not super greasy. It smells good and makes my hair so soft. If your hair is super frizzy and dry this will nourish and heal every strand of hair. It's perfect for straight, wavy, coiled, and curly hair.
Tiana D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product worked great with my hair. I’ve had a difficult time finding products that don’t dry my hair out. When I wear my hair curly I add this product to give my hair a shiny moisturizing look. A little bit of product goes a long way. The price fits the product. It’s affordable and great.
Christina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this oil, I use it during my deep conditions so It can seal in moisture. My hair always feels soft and looks shiny
Priscila V.
Waterloo , ['', '', '']
I love the hydration this gives !!! It feels
Amazing on the hair and leaves it feeling healthy and soft!
farrah k.
Birmingham, England
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good product for people who have dry hair ad it is quote oily. The price is not bad but could be cheaper as it isn't the best
Naheda T.
My hair is generally dry and this product does wonders! My hair felt seriously hydrated after using it! I definitely recommend it c:
Sian S.
Hays, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for African American hair?
Amani O.
Huntington, WV
Where i can find it?
Gia A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will it help my hair get curly again?
Angela M.
Riviera Beach , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this oil only for curly hair? Or can it be used on any type of hair?
Jessica E.
Fort Ann, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ooo this sounds like the product iv been looking for. Where can this be purchased?