BY OUIDAD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

travel size 0.6 Fl oz / 20 ml see more...

Violet M.
Roanoke, VA
I use this al the time after I workout because it makes my hair feel great! It nourishes my curls and definitely defines them in the best way. I like that I can put it in my gym bag and not worry about it getting everywhere as well!
Jessie B.
I recently went from brunette to blonde hair. I needed something that would condition and keep my hair soft and moisturized. I found this in a sample pack I received. As soon as I used it I realized this was a product I was going to buy in full size. It works great right after the shower. I put it in and I comb my hair. Then I style as usual and I'm left with soft healthy hair.
Cheyenne T.
Bakersfield, CA
It's a great leave in conditioner, I use it every day and it keeps my hair hydrated, it's not heavy either so that's a huge bonus.
isabel c.
kissimie
leaves my curls moisturized and full of body and bounce make sure you don’t get a crunchy feeling with this product
Elizabeth A.
Butlerville
Leaves a nice smell in your and doesn’t leave it crunchy and it so effective and just make my curls look amazing
Meghan G.
Edmonton, AB
This stuff is fantastic. Any curly gurl knows how when you get put if the shower there is a job waiting with combing your hair. I love putting a small amount in and working it through with my fingers and it helps so much. My hair is so dry it just soaks up the conditioner. I love this stuff, and really sad when I can't get it in Canada anymore.