Ouidad

Ouidad KRLY® Kids No More...
8 Reviews
5 / 5
My 3 year old daughter has very fine, curly ringlets, and this conditioner is perfect. Not drying at all, doesn't weigh her hair down or make it oily, and bonus points for the yummy smell that lingers all night and into the day. I definitely recommend for fine ringlets!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
If you have children with curly tangled hair . Worry no more ! It's here to save the day(: what an amazing product
5 / 5
Ouidad is one of the best hair products for curly hair. Leave my hair smooth and manageable . It's great for kids with long curly hair.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I love this for my dear daughter, she has thick tight curly hair and its so hard to find products to work on her hair. This is great!
5 / 5
My daughter has long cork screw hair. Trying to get a comb through her hair was very difficult. Once I started using this product in her hair it worked like a charm!
5 / 5
Love this product for my daughter! Works exceptionally well to get tangles out and leaves her curls looks beautiful. She also loves the smell and will make people smell how beautiful her hair is. Win for everyone.
5 / 5
Love this product! My 3 year old daughter has curly hair like mine and can be a bit dry so this is perfect for her. Keep her curls bouncy and moisturized.Also helps with detangling. Smells great too. First time trying it. Would definitely buy it again.
5 / 5
My daughter is biracial and has very curly hair. This conditioner detangles, smooths and defrizzes my daughters hair! Absolutely love it!