BY OUIDAD

A set of three essential Ouidad products, plus curl clips and a styling guide containing step-by-step instructions. This set has everything you need to get healthy, frizz-free curls. Moisture Lock™ Leave-In Conditioner is a lightweight leave-in or rinse-out conditioner for all curl types. Climate Control® Heat & Humidity Gel is a must-have styling aid to tame frizz and fly-aways. Botanical Boost® Moisture Infusing & Refreshing Spray detangles, refreshes, and preserves moisture to prevent frizz and revive shine.This set contains:- 8.5 oz Moisture Lock Leave-In Conditioner - 8.5 oz Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel - 2.5 oz Botanical Boost Moisture Infusing & Refreshing Spray- 6 x hair clips- Step-by-step instructions for styling wavy and curly hair see more...

Yuri H.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far one of the best products I have tried. So you know blowing out your hair and dying it just destroys your curls. Well mines are now I'm transitioning back to curls only. I read the reviews and bought it right away at Ultra during their May curly hair event. Really good. I also got the travel side ones.
Aimee M.
Des Moines, IA
I have very long tight natural curls and these products just didn't do anything special. I'll stick with Miss Jessie's.
kimberly k.
Brampton , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this off of Sephora a year ago. I am not that fond of it. It doesn't really resist frizz in the humidity. I would much rather go for my Marc Anthony argan oil mouse or the Shea Moisture line. I really did expect more out of these products but the other ones I mentioned are a a lot more affordable :)
Lisa G.
This is my holy grail of hair products. I buy this set over and over. I don't use the refreshing spray as much (never found much use for these) but I use the conditioner, gel, and clips every time I wash my hair. I have 2B/2C curls.