Ouidad Double Detangler Comb uploaded by Hope S.Ouidad Double Detangler Comb uploaded by Hope S.Ouidad Double Detangler Comb uploaded by Bianca V.

BY OUIDAD

A next-generation tool designed to slip through curls without ripping or tugging. Ouidad Double Detangler Comb features double-spaced rows of rounded teeth that eliminate difficult knots and prevent curls from springing back and retangling. An ergonomic handle makes tangle-targeting in even the most dense hair a cinch. see more...

• I am looking for a comb for in the shower to get the tangles out ...2 Answers
  • Is this comb good for thin, fine curly hair?1 Answers
  • Does it work for women that have more curly and kinky hair? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I have really thick, curly, wavy long hair and usually detangling my hair for a blow dry usually takes an hour or more." in 1 review
  • "I must warn that this is for curly hair and must be used with care." in 1 review
  • "I love this comb it really detangles your hair without any snags." in 1 review
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Many people will say you should never use a comb or brush on your curly hair. However, I have found this comb to work wonders on my thick curly hair, without damaging or disturbing its curl patterns. The wide double row of teeth help the comb glide through your hair and gently assist in the detangling process without breaking or damaging your curls. I use this comb multiple times a week after my shower to detangle my hair before applying products. For those with thin curls, I don't believe this comb would be of much use. However, for those with thick kinky/curly hair, I would highly recommend this product to as a solution for gently detangling.
Linda M.
Curly girls cannot use a brush on their wet hair! This is the first wide tooth comb that handles like a brush to detangle curly locks and leaves them soft and separated! I would highly recommend this comb!
Brittney L.
Wenatchee, WA
It seems silly to love a comb, like really... it's just a comb, right? But this is a godsend for curly hair! It's best used in the shower when you're conditioning yo set angle and separate the curls before you get out and style. A+++ it's totally worth the money!
Shannon C.
Perris, CA
I have really thick, curly, wavy long hair and usually detangling my hair for a blow dry usually takes an hour or more. My friend recommended this comb to me and at first I was skeptical. I have used many wide tooth combs that claim not to snag or cause breakage, so I thought this would be like the rest. I was proved wrong. I cut my detangle time from an hour to 30 minutes. I didn't experience any snagging or breakage. I think it has a lot to do with the double rounded teeth. With a regular wide tooth comb, as soon as I combed my hair out, my curls would spiral back, retangling. Not with this comb. It's great for those who have curly, coarse hair or both. I wish I would have gotten this soon.
Kira F.
Until recently it's been next to impossible to find great products for my very thick, kinky, curly hair. Ouidad products are made for curly haired chicks by a curly haired chick! How great is that? She knows! I can't even count how many combs I've broken in my hair in my lifetime. Not this comb! It is thick and sturdy so much so that you better move out of the way if you drop it. That's my only complaint. I use it in the shower to comb my conditioner through and tame my mane.
Audrey R.
Dublin, CA
This is perhaps the most sturdy comb I have ever felt. It feels heavy. It gets the knots out well. I'm not sure it is necessary to have the duel comb part, but it works!
Desirè G.
Cincinnati , OH
This is a great detangling comb especially for curly or coarse hair. Of course it wouldn't work if you're detangling wrong. With having double combs it makes the process a little bit easier and faster. I will say with this comb you should be extra gentle in the process and better use while hair is wet.
Cristina T.
Cedar Grove, NJ
This is my favorite curly comb! I bought it a few years ago, in a package set, It really gets through my crazy afro! I love to use it in the shower while I am conditioning, and have made sure that I bring it every where! I would buy this again, and recommend it to my curly headed friends!
Alaina W.
Centennial , CO
I have super frizzy wavy hair so it gets tangled very easily. I got it as a gift and I was in love after he first use! I use this every time I wash my hair or get it wet because it is perfect! The only downfall is the weight- this comb is super heavy.
Josie S.
I have curly hair and it used to be really long. i don't like to use a hair brush because it tends to just pull out my hair and cause knots. i liked this comb because it helped get my hair brushed out smooth.
Denice R.
I have to know does it work for people that have thick and a lot of hair ??
Cassandra D.
Buffalo, NY
I am looking for a comb for in the shower to get the tangles out after I condition. I have very curly hair and need a strong but helpful comb. Do you believe this is a good purchase? Also can I get this at Ulta or Sephora?
Marilyn G.
Bronx, NY
Is there a review page for Ouidad single widetooth detangling comb?
Elizabeth A.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Is this comb good for thin, fine curly hair?
Maria P.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it work for women that have more curly and kinky hair?