Ouidad Curl Recovery™ Melt Down Extreme Repair Mask 6.0oz uploaded by Zari S.Ouidad Curl Recovery™ Melt Down Extreme Repair Mask 6.0oz uploaded by Cardina R.

BY OUIDAD

In the case of dry, damaged, or color-treated curls, there's nothing like a deep conditioning mask to nurse them back to their soft, silky selves.

Ouidad's luxurious Curl Recovery™ Melt-Down Extreme Repair Mask does just that, and can be used as a twice-weekly treatment or as a regular conditioner. The formula's CR-4 Repair Complex-with nutrient-rich Mafura Butter and Kalahari Melon Seed Oil-envelops the hair shaft with a cushiony coating of concentrated fatty acids vital to rebuilding, nourishing, and protecting hair. A blend of three clinically-proven actives instantly restores hair's protective lipid barrier to promote health and help prevent future damage. In minutes, curls regain elasticity and manageability--with undeniable softness, shine, and healthy vibrancy.

Product Benefits:
- Restores elasticity and manageability
- Leaves curls soft, shiny, and vibrant
- Envelops curls with protective moisture

Zari S.
Henderson, NV
Amazing! If you have frizzy, dry, damaged curls. Please go get this product. It’s a little expensive but worth the cost. I received my best results by using the Quidad Ultra-Nourishing cleansing oil. I washed my hair in warm to cool water with the cleansing oil then I wrung my hair out slightly and used the Quidad curl recovery melt down. I applied it and sat for 15-20 minutes. Rinse in cool water and your hair will be soft. Do this once a week. Or every two weeks. You will so see your curls forming again!
Diamond C.
Las Vegas , NV
Holy Grail product that has helped me revitalize my natural curls after my texture change and postpartum hair loss. This stuff is a bit pricey for the amount but it works to deeply moisturize hair and build elasticity. It does warm up and tingle on your head but it feels good.
Jessica B.
Redford, MI
I started using this product in addition to the Clarifying Cream and Cleansing Oil and it works wonders for my curls! It rehydrated them and gives them so much definition. I've been searching for a product that would bring out my natural curls and this works great!!
Georgia S.
Malvern, PA
I have been using this product once a week for a little more than a month (it came with my November CurlBox subscription) and I like it. The mask is supposed to feel warm when you apply it to your hair, but I haven't experienced that. I did notice that it applies with what looks like a lather, almost like shampoo. I'm happy with the results, though. I use it to deep condition, placing a plastic cap on my head and sitting under the dryer for at least 20 minutes. My hair is always super soft and easy to detangle after I use this product. It has a light scent that's not too overpowering. I currently have some breakage that I'm hoping this product will help stop and repair, but I haven't noticed any results yet. Otherwise, I would recommend this product.
Francis V.
Mission, TX
Omg!!!! I finally tried this on my daughter and I’s hair! It legit melts into every strand, smells amazing and a little goes a long way! I bought a few other ones too that pair well for styling after! More reviews to come...
Essence G.
My hair is pretty healthy so I haven't really used it to "repair" any damage or anything. Can't speak too much on that, but what I can speak on is how it's the best detangler I've ever used in my life!!! My hair is natural, with a kinky-curly pattern. After shampooing my hair, I put this stuff on and work it through. Almost instantly, my my hair detangles and it's unbelievably easy to comb through. That says a lot because my hair is incredibly thick, and no other mask or conditioner has ever made my hair as easy to deranged as this stuff. If your hair is super thick and/or you haven't deranged it in a while, I recommend this. Extremely pricey for not a lot of product, but it's just that good that I don't care.
Audrey R.
Dublin, CA
This stuff is awesome! My hair was so damaged and this really brought my hair back to life. I can never seem to wait the whole 15 minutes, but it works fine anyway. Love!
Genette J.
Paterson, NJ
This is really good. I feel like a little bit of it goes a long way. I don’t leave it in my hair for too long. It does leave my hair really soft and very easy to detangle.
Cardina R.
Winter sucks for my hair! I spend a lot of time flat ironing it and blow drying it straight. I have very tight curly hair. the repair mask really helps my hair bounce back from being straight for so long. The smell isn't strong either. It moisturizes and puts back the elasticity in my hair. It's my holy grail product!
Maria M.
My hair has gotten very damaged because of hair dyes, weather, and many other reasons. My curls have suffered greatly and I was in need of a deep moisturizing mask for my hair. This repair mask works wonders for me, my curls are much bouncier and healthy after I use this mask. Would definitely recommend.
Bridget M.
Oklahoma City,OK
My hair is naturally very curly, about a 4A. I've tried dozens of products and hair masks, including the Moroccan oil line, that don't even make a dent in making my hair be any condition other than one that requires me to keep it in a bun all the time. I'm burned out on spending hours with products and heating tools and am looking for a product that'll keep my hair moisturize and frizz free enough to wear my hair naturally. My question is, is this product more effective than redken, Moroccan oil, joico, and Carol's daughter products? Those are the higher end products I've used that didn't do anything and am trying to figure out if Ouidad is worth the price tag.
desirae b.
Dothan, AL
Most products can make your hair stiff, does this product does the same?
Tyesha H.
Detroit, MI
Can this product work for people who are transitioning to natural hair??!
Rebecca c.
Kissimmee, FL
This sounds like a dream come true for my naturally curly hair. It's course and dry and frizz prone. Where is the best place to buy this item?
Kathie H.
Lititz, PA
I have naturally curly hair that, as I get older, doesn't seem to want to curl as well. Will this product make my hair look greasy? No girl wants hair that doesn't look clean and bouncy:)