Ouidad Curl Recovery(TM) Melt Down Extreme Repair Mask 6 oz uploaded by Cardina R.

BY OUIDAD

A luxurious treatment mask that deeply rebuilds, nourishes, and protects hair while minimizing breakage. This rich hair mask features clinically proven actives that recreate hair's depleted lipid barrier, restoring the protective layer to promote health and prevent future damage. Proprietary CR-4 Repair Complex™ envelopes hair shaft with coating of concentrated fatty acids vital to rebuilding, nourishing, and protecting hair while a unique melt-down technology produces a subtle warming sensation as it moisturizes. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is gluten-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Georgia S.
Malvern, PA
I have been using this product once a week for a little more than a month (it came with my November CurlBox subscription) and I like it. The mask is supposed to feel warm when you apply it to your hair, but I haven't experienced that. I did notice that it applies with what looks like a lather, almost like shampoo. I'm happy with the results, though. I use it to deep condition, placing a plastic cap on my head and sitting under the dryer for at least 20 minutes. My hair is always super soft and easy to detangle after I use this product. It has a light scent that's not too overpowering. I currently have some breakage that I'm hoping this product will help stop and repair, but I haven't noticed any results yet. Otherwise, I would recommend this product.
Essence G.
My hair is pretty healthy so I haven't really used it to "repair" any damage or anything. Can't speak too much on that, but what I can speak on is how it's the best detangler I've ever used in my life!!! My hair is natural, with a kinky-curly pattern. After shampooing my hair, I put this stuff on and work it through. Almost instantly, my my hair detangles and it's unbelievably easy to comb through. That says a lot because my hair is incredibly thick, and no other mask or conditioner has ever made my hair as easy to deranged as this stuff. If your hair is super thick and/or you haven't deranged it in a while, I recommend this. Extremely pricey for not a lot of product, but it's just that good that I don't care.
Tammi H.
This stuff is fabulous. My curls popped nicely after using. It's an expensive product BUT because it works, it's well worth the extra $$$. I would definitely use this product at least once a month in rotation with other conditioners.
Audrey R.
Dublin, CA
This stuff is awesome! My hair was so damaged and this really brought my hair back to life. I can never seem to wait the whole 15 minutes, but it works fine anyway. Love!
Cardina R.
Winter sucks for my hair! I spend a lot of time flat ironing it and blow drying it straight. I have very tight curly hair. the repair mask really helps my hair bounce back from being straight for so long. The smell isn't strong either. It moisturizes and puts back the elasticity in my hair. It's my holy grail product!
Maria M.
My hair has gotten very damaged because of hair dyes, weather, and many other reasons. My curls have suffered greatly and I was in need of a deep moisturizing mask for my hair. This repair mask works wonders for me, my curls are much bouncier and healthy after I use this mask. Would definitely recommend.
Laura M.
I like the 12 minute leave in treatment better. I thought this would work faster or better and it doesn't. It's expensive and I wasn't wowed.
Jessica B.
Redford, MI
I started using this product in addition to the Clarifying Cream and Cleansing Oil and it works wonders for my curls! It rehydrated them and gives them so much definition. I've been searching for a product that would bring out my natural curls and this works great!!
Sandi L.
Marion, CT
Haven't tried this product personally but, my friend said it was awesome. I would love to try it.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
This mask is so thick and hydrating it's really fun to use - it feels a bit like hair gel in a way as it dries, but once you rinse it your hair feels so soft and curly.
Bridget M.
Oklahoma City,OK
My hair is naturally very curly, about a 4A. I've tried dozens of products and hair masks, including the Moroccan oil line, that don't even make a dent in making my hair be any condition other than one that requires me to keep it in a bun all the time. I'm burned out on spending hours with products and heating tools and am looking for a product that'll keep my hair moisturize and frizz free enough to wear my hair naturally. My question is, is this product more effective than redken, Moroccan oil, joico, and Carol's daughter products? Those are the higher end products I've used that didn't do anything and am trying to figure out if Ouidad is worth the price tag.
Tyesha H.
Detroit, MI
Can this product work for people who are transitioning to natural hair??!
desirae b.
Dothan, AL
Most products can make your hair stiff, does this product does the same?
Melissa K.
Phillipsburg, NJ
My son and daughter both have really curly hair their hair looks really dry and fizzy. Will this work on their hair or should I stay away from it?
Mommy1St
Just bought this, anyone else use it?