Ouidad Curl Recovery Whipped Curls Daily Conditioner and Styling Primer, 8.5 oz uploaded by Leidy J.

BY OUIDAD

Whipped Curls is a thick, dense daily conditioner that s so luxurious it delights at first touch. Its rich, sensorial texture glides on hair and envelopes curls in deeply hydrating nutrients to elevate the moisture factor within the hair cuticle. Our triple Olive Oil blend combined with Shea Butter and Glycerin deeply moisturize, nourish and strengthen curls while smoothing frizz and enhancing shine. As a styling primer, its lavish, silky formula creates the perfect canvas by re-establishing your natural curl pattern for easy styling with any gel or cream. Green Tea Extract provides antioxidant and environmental protection to maintain luscious, healthy-looking, head-turning curls all day long. This dual-purpose formula is great for all curls, especially those experiencing dryness, frizz and breakage. Cu see more...

• Is there any coconut products in the ingredients? Sadly I...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Lidia L.
Scott City , KS
I LOVE this leave in conditioner. It is a pricier brand than most drug store, but I think it is very worth it. A little goes a long way. It moisturizes my hair so well, and leave it amazingly soft! I just wish they had a travel size version of this product.
Linda M.
If you have curly hair, you understand the struggle to find a leave-in conditioner that truly hydrates your hair without weighing down your curls. Well, this product fits the bill! A small amount act as a primer and conditioner and preps the hair for gel (Ouidad Climate Control) or your favorite styling product!
Genette J.
Paterson, NJ
I love this stuff. I only use it when I use ouidad product. The consistency is a little thicker than a mousse. This is awesome it doesn’t weight your hair down and it smells really good.
Krista P.
Tampa, FL
My go to product to help tame my curly hair! This stuff not only conditions but fights frizz and helps to nutrients your curls. You can use it as a conditioner or style primer. I prefer the later! I cannot live without this product!
Leidy J.
Love this product. It refreshes my curls and it's a great daily conditioner and for the size the price is right. My hair gets really curly with this hair product. Warning a little goes a long way! Don't need a lot of product for this to work
Anna D.
Bowie , MD
I have thin hair and very fine curls. This product is great but be careful to not use too much as it will weigh your hair down and can feel a little sticky
Elizabeth A.
Butlerville
Love easy to use, makes my curls look great and moisturized! I had to get used to the fill but once i did I love it
Kaysa T.
Is there any coconut products in the ingredients? Sadly I'm allergic.