BY OUIDAD

A luxurious shampoo that cleanses and nourishes dry, thirsty curls. Ouidad Curl Quencher(R) Moisturizing Shampoo satisfies curls with shine-enhancing vitamins and wheat amino acids. Chamomile and corn oil deeply hydrate so you won't need to worry about shampooing every day. Overprocessed curls become manageable and magnificent with this specially formulated must-have. It is formulated Without: - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Cristina R.
Albany, NY
I have loose curls that need special attention. Ouidad being the curl expert knows how to deliver the perfect formulation for my hair. It comes out soft and full, with defined curls and that's before products!
Sydney D.
Saint Paris, OH
I have been using this shampoo for about seven months now. I love it!!! I have wavy/curly hair that is very thin. This really hydrates my curls.
Jillian M.
Cabool, MO
This product adds a ton of moisture and smells sooo good. It is on the pricey side but a little goes a long ways.
Selena A.
Etobicoke
I absolutely love Ouidad and their products. However, I bought the wrong type for my hair type. It lathers well and has a nice scent. It helps define very curly hair, like 3B/C. I was a bit satisfied because it worked okay but it wasn’t the one for me.