BY OUIDAD

An extra-moisturizing treatment to detangle and nourish dry, thirsty curls. Ouidad Curl Quencher(R) Moisturizing Conditioner is a protein-enriched formula that seals in moisture and protects fragile, damaged hair. An extra dose of moisturizers makes even the unruliest mane easier to manage. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Phthalates This specially formulated haircare essential is safe for color-treated, permed, and straightened curls. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I went to ULTA in search of Ouidad Cleasing Oil and Color Sense conditioner during Christmas 2016. ULTA no longer carries the Color Sense conditioner and I saw a gift pack of Curl Quencher Shampoo & Conditioner with a wide tooth comb and a microfiber hair towel. All for about $35. I snatched it up quick knowing that all ouidad products are color safe and good for most curls. (I have a mix between classic and tight) I absolutely loved them. I am still using both shampoo and conditioner and its 08/2017!  The product really does moisturize your curls. I feel like my ends have been less dry after using this line! I like to try different Ouidad products but I know once these two are done I may go back to them!
Sydney D.
Saint Paris, OH
AMAZING!!! I love this product!! It hydrates my brittle hair so much. I do wish the price could get lowered some, but if you have the extra money, it is a great product!