BY OUIDAD

Great for dehydrated curls, the Curl Quencher conditioner by Ouidad targets dryness with vitamins A and E, while the pro-vitamin B5 adds body and shine. Safe for color-treated, permed, and chemically straightened curls, this formula's luxurious lather softens and protects parched hair while leaving it more manageable and easy to style. Size: 33.8 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Hair Skin/hair type: Any Active ingredients: Water (Aqua), Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phytantriol, We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Christina B.
Berkeley Hts, NJ
I love this conditioner for my dry hair! However, when I started to color my hair I did not think it worked as well, which is when I switched to moroccanoil. This product works great for thick curly hair that has never been colored before so if you are on the search for a good conditioner for curly hair then this might be the product for you!
Elizabeth A.
Butlerville
Keep lanky hair healthy and shiny! Worked ever better with shampoo that matched it! I used it daily and my curls looks and feel amazing