BY OUIDAD

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

When you have tight curls that are prone to dryness, every step of your regimen is a chance to add needed moisture-from the shower to your styling routine.

That's why an extra boost of intense hydration in the form of a curl cream is so essential. Ouidad's Curl Quencher® Hydrafusion Intense Curl Cream wraps each strand with moisture, creating a soft, naturally defined curl. Ouidad's special blend of conditioning Milk Thistle and Sweet Almond Extract nourishes strands, while Hydrolyzed Silk Protein locks in moisture and helps eliminate frizz and dryness. Plus, the cream works to restore curls' internal weight, encouraging optimal formation and a more uniform curl pattern. Curls are left silky-soft, healthy-looking, and naturally defined.

Product Benefits:
- Infuses moisture to help redefine the curl pattern
- Instantly helps to eliminate frizz and dryness
- Creates supple, healthy-looking, elongated curls

• For my girls with even the slightest touch of curl to you...1 Answers
  • I'm a curly/wavy girl who doesn't feel like Deva Curl stu...1 Answers
  • I absolutely love this product but I can't find anymore. ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Lynn B.
Review for: Conditioner more...
I really liked this product as I felt that it did an excellent job in moisturizing and bringing out my wavy hair. I’m a brunette with with light balayage. The lighter hair is dryer and tangled easily. I was able to comb through my damp hair. I used my normal styling products so I know the results are because of this product. I had more wave when using the diffuser to dry my hair. My hair feels soft. This is more expensive than the salon brand that I was using. It is very thick and creamy. Bas d on the directions, I felt that I used more product. I’d buy it again. I’d consider trying the corresponding shampoo.
Christina F.
Montgomery, AL
Review for: Styling Gel more...
I would recommend almost all of the Ouidad gels to almost everyone but you have to be careful with your hair type .. this one is not that great for people with super thin hair it will just end up weighing it down and not making it curly
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
This is such a perfect everyday use gel. I still have yet to master the rake and shake, but this helps give my hair the definition it needs while keeping my curls bouncy and frizz-free. Love love love, cannot recommend enough. They're having a liter sale, check it out here: goo.gl/GJmJY9
Marlen B.
East Boston, MA
This gel was recommended to me by a client, her curls were soft, defined, not frizzy and bouncy! I bought it and i loved it! It's has a watery consistency and a little goes a long way. When diffused and dried out, my curls are not frizzy, very soft and defined!!! I love this product it does not leave my hair crunchy!
Maggie M.
I have very fine curly hair that tangles very easily. The Ouidad curl quencher shampoo and conditioner are some of the best products I've ever used in them. They're a bit pricey but its definitely worth it. They detangled my hair and left it smooth with great curls. The smell is nice too.
Jasmine L.
Portsmouth, VA
I have a hard time finding conditioners that actually work for my hair. This has been an amazing product for me! It leaves my hair moisturized, and not greasy. I am so happy I bought this. It has made brushing and styling my hair a breeze!
Gabriella T.
Decatur , IL
Smells so nice, and keeps my hair very moisturized. I use this product after every wash and sometimes between washes. Even though it is pricey, it beats anything I've tried before. I love this product!
Kayla G.
I use this product after I wash my hair and whenever my hair is damp. It’s easy to apply and has a smooth texture. It also adds a little crunch to help shape curls.
Allison C.
Lancaster, SC
I received this product in a beauty sample lot I bought off of EBay. I have wavy loose curly hair and I usually straighten it but I was was running late one day so I decided to try using it so my hair didn't become frizzy. I absolutely love it and use it at least twice a week now instead of drying and straightening my hair. I love the smell and it doesn't make my hair stiff.
Caylyn C.
Very great product. I used this along with the other Ouidad products and it gave me more defined pretty curls. My hair is very dry and this did a great job with moisturizing it. You also don't need to use very much which is really great, considering how expensive it is. I actually had to stop using all the Ouidad products because of the price :( That would definitely be the downfall of this product.
Dorely P.
Ferris, TX
What does it do to your hair ?
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
For my girls with even the slightest touch of curl to your hair. Have you tried Ouidad Curl Quencher® Hydrafusion Intense Curl Cream 5.0oz?? Or any Ouidad products?! Highly recommend!! Be the best curly woman you can be. Embrace those curls!! <3
Olivia K.
Las Vegas, NV
I want to find something I can use that gives my natural curls bounce, moisture and shine. I've used so many products and some leave my hair limp and dry. How does this leave curly hair looking and feeling?
Laura P.
['Dartmouth ', ''], NS
I absolutely love this product but I can't find anymore. Does anyone know where you can buy this in Canada?
Teka E.
Norman, OK
I'm a curly/wavy girl who doesn't feel like Deva Curl stuff is cutting it on my hair or my wallet anymore. Has anyone else switched over, and do you feel like it's doing you some good?

back