Ouidad Curl Quencher Gel uploaded by Bianca V.

BY NARUEKRIT

Conditioning and Styling in One Get just the right amount of hold with Ouidad Curl Quencher Moisturizing Styling Gel. A unique hydrating and styling aid in one, this light-hold gel defines and holds dry, thirsty curls while hydrating them with rich... see more...

• Does this make hair crunchy or weigh it down?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Bianca V.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Never knew how perfect my curls could be until I went in for a Ouidad cut and learned about the Ouidad product line. My curls have never been more manageable, soft and beautiful!! Look on Amazon for the best deals and sign up for the Ouidad newsletter for sales. There are different products based on what curl type you are..so many options!! Ouidad Curl Quencher is perfect for mine!!
Giselle F.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I love the curl quencher gel as much as I love the climate control. I will say the climate control has a better hold. If you follow the rake and shake technique that Ouidad has came up with your curls will look marvelous! My hair stylist mixes the curl quencher with a bit of the climate control when she styles my curls and I love the hold. It's the perfect mix. This is about $26 at the salon or ULTA. One bottle of these lasts me about 4 months. Ulta has sales ones Ouidad quite a bit and sometimes lets you use their 20% off coups for prestige products!
Clinton C.
Clinton C.
Springfield, MO
Great styling gel for curly or hair with wave! I use this product alone and let my hair air dry and it has great hold without making your hair look crunchy or over gelled! For the price is lasts forever and is great for a quick hair style!
Ariel R.
Ariel R.
Poughkeepsie , NY
OMG! I have the curliest and thickest hair of all time! This stuff make my hair curl and bounce in the most perfect way! It stays all day long, through tons of heat and humidity throughout the summer. I love the whole curl line!
Gillian M.
Gillian M.
I love this gel! It is light weight and a little bit thinner that most gels. I can use this liberally in my hair, and it doesn't make my hair crunchy. It also has great shine. I really like Ouidad products for my 3b/3c hair and will continue to purchase.
María F.
María F.
MY FAVORITE HAIR GELLLL EVERRR!!!
I think God made this gel himself lol I just love it, the smell, the definition it leaves to my curls, and the fact that it leaves my hair soft, from the no curly friendly products (because it has a lot of chemicals) this one is my fav.
Jen L.
Jen L.
London , ON
Love. My new holy grail and my new staple. It actually does what it says. Moisturizes your curls and holds curls beautifully and naturally 😍😍
Neha S.
Neha S.
San Francisco, CA
Does this make hair crunchy or weigh it down?