4 colors available

BY OUIDAD

A styling cream formulated with unique hydration technology that transforms curls making them soft, defined, frizz-free, and shiny. Curl Quencher Hydrafusion Intense Curl Cream is a unique styling cream specifically designed for tighter curls. The HydraFusion complex is a blend of conditioners including milk thistle and sweet almond extract for intense hydration, working to feed and strengthen curls as it instantly defines and softens. Hydrolyzed silk protein wraps each strand so moisture is locked in while frizz and dryness are eliminated. Curls stay defined, shiny, and healthy looking all day long. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Synthetic Dyes - Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

• For my girls with even the slightest touch of curl to your hair. Ha...1 Answers
  • I'm a curly/wavy girl who doesn't feel like Deva Curl stuff is cutt...1 Answers
  • I absolutely love this product but I can't find anymore. Does anyon...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Caylyn C.
Caylyn C.
Very great product. I used this along with the other Ouidad products and it gave me more defined pretty curls. My hair is very dry and this did a great job with moisturizing it. You also don't need to use very much which is really great, considering how expensive it is. I actually had to stop using all the Ouidad products because of the price :( That would definitely be the downfall of this product.
Allison C.
Allison C.
Lancaster, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product in a beauty sample lot I bought off of EBay. I have wavy loose curly hair and I usually straighten it but I was was running late one day so I decided to try using it so my hair didn't become frizzy. I absolutely love it and use it at least twice a week now instead of drying and straightening my hair. I love the smell and it doesn't make my hair stiff.
Kylie F.
Kylie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
While I do love using this on my curls, the only downfall is how expensive this product is. I received a sample size in my birchbox subscription and I love it. but for how much it costs and how much I have to use at once, I don't think I'll be buying it without a deal or great sale.
Vannessa C.
Vannessa C.
I love this product as a girl with extremely curly, wavy,frizzy hair this product tames my curls and minimizes my frizz. I notice the difference when I use this product. the only thing is that it is a bit pricey and only in selected stores in my area.
Karina M.
Karina M.
Rochelle Park, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have extremely curly hair and this product seems to tame my curls and minimize frizz and flyways. the down fall of this product is that its a little expensive. the formula also smells great. i would repurchase.
Lezlie C.
Lezlie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have extremely curly hair and needed something to give life back to my curls and this line is EVERYTHING. If you haven't tried it yet well it can definitely change your CURL!!!!!!!!! You won't regret it!
Rivkah R.
Rivkah R.
Kansas City, Mo
This is one of my favorite hair products. It keeps my curls sleek and smooth. I love how well it moisturises my hair.
Marlen B.
Marlen B.
East Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gel was recommended to me by a client, her curls were soft, defined, not frizzy and bouncy! I bought it and i loved it! It's has a watery consistency and a little goes a long way. When diffused and dried out, my curls are not frizzy, very soft and defined!!! I love this product it does not leave my hair crunchy!
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Tinley Park, IL
I have very fine curly hair that tangles very easily. The Ouidad curl quencher shampoo and conditioner are some of the best products I've ever used in them. They're a bit pricey but its definitely worth it. They detangled my hair and left it smooth with great curls. The smell is nice too.
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Portsmouth, VA
I have a hard time finding conditioners that actually work for my hair. This has been an amazing product for me! It leaves my hair moisturized, and not greasy. I am so happy I bought this. It has made brushing and styling my hair a breeze!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
North Canton, OH
I have frizzy tight curls...does this help with frizz?
Teka E.
Teka E.
Norman, OK
I'm a curly/wavy girl who doesn't feel like Deva Curl stuff is cutting it on my hair or my wallet anymore. Has anyone else switched over, and do you feel like it's doing you some good?
Laura P.
Laura P.
Dartmouth, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product but I can't find anymore. Does anyone know where you can buy this in Canada?
Bianca V.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For my girls with even the slightest touch of curl to your hair. Have you tried Ouidad Curl Quencher?? Or any Ouidad products?! Highly recommend!! Be the best curly woman you can be. Embrace those curls!! <3
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Is this really worth the price tag? I have African-American 3C hair and wondering if anyone one similar out there has tried and had success with this product on my hair type?