Ouidad Curl Last™ Flexible-Hold Hairspray 9.0oz uploaded by Teresa C.

BY OUIDAD

Thanks to their natural volume and texture, your curls can pull off any style-from elegant updo to free-spirited fishtail braid. All you need is some skill (or the right YouTube tutorial) and a little bit of hold to make your look last all day-or night.
Ouidad's Curl Last™ Flexible-Hold Hairspray is designed for all curl types, with pliable hold to keep curls in place without sacrificing their softness or movement. Natural moisturizers-Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Sunflower Oil-help control frizz, while flexible resins lock in your style and leave curls touchable and bouncy, never stiff. Its buildable formula can be layered for stronger hold, or used to boost volume on fine hair.

Product Benefits:
- Buildable formula lets you customize your degree of hold
- Leaves curls touchable-never stiff or sticky
- Boosts hair's volume see more...

Naidelyn V.
Old Westbury, NY
This hairspray is amazingggg ! I literally spray a little bit of this and it takes away any little flyaways i may have and deff gives my hair more volume . Not to mention the smell of it is divine, i prefer it over my devacurl hairspray .
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Okey doke here I go again hoarding my curly hair favorite products in fear of running out. This is a great product to hold that finished look without it being wet or crunchy looking. Helps keep the frizzies at bay also. Ouidad Curl Last™ Flexible-Hold Hairspray 9.0oz
Emily A.
This hairspray is the perfect finisher for my Ouidad routine!

I LOVE that they made a hairspray specifically for curls, as most tend to dry out my hair and make it feel stiff and crunchy but this one leaves my curls soft.

It is expensive -- at $20 per can but IMHO is well worth the cost!
Mindy P.
East Haven, CT
Best hairspray ever! Smells great. Never stiff. Gives great volume and holds my curls all day.