BY OUIDAD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A quartet of curl-perfecting essentials. Ouidad Curl Essentials Starter Kit lets you take your good-hair day with you. Cleanse, condition, fight frizz, and revive your curls with these advanced formulas that are designed to work wonders on your mane.This set contains:- 2.5 oz Clear & Gentle Essential Daily Shampoo- 2.5 oz Balancing Rise Essential Daily Conditioner- 2.5 oz Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel- 2.5 oz Botanical Boost Moisture Infusing & Refreshing Spray It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

• Where can I find Quidad products, I have brush love it ,I...1 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this brand, but was wonder...1 Answers
Marilyn G.
Bronx, NY
I have really frizze crazy hair. I got this kit to manage my curls andblet them loose and dry them like this. I kept doing it the way the directions told me. I even tried the rake and shake method (came with an instructional dvd). And my hair continued to be unmanageable hair that frizzed upon occasion but what I hated the most was how hard the climate gel made it....
Mayelin P.
Fairbanks, AK
This brand can't not be better they are just amazing,works great with transitioned hair not too expensive and smell super good,I'm my curly routine I used almost every day,this its the bomb I really recommend
Marla D.
Penn Valley, PA
I love these products after trying almost every single curly hair product line! This is great if you want to try the line, it gives you a sample of their best products.
DJ R.
Brooklyn, NY
The products are of high quality but don't make sense together. They didn't even include their best curl products!
Karen G.
Vancouver, BC
I was really excited to try these products but unfortunately they just didn't work for me. Made my hair greasy and weighed down, and didn't control frizz at all. My hair is wavy, fine and quite long, if yours is too I'd steer clear of these.
Michelle S.
Kailua, HI
I have heard good things about this brand, but was wondering if anyone can tell me how this compares to the DivaCurl hair products.
Lori B.
Monticello , Ms
Where can I find Quidad products, I have brush love it ,It the only thing that won't breakor get stuck in my hair, I want the started kits