BY OUIDAD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Color Sense™ Color Preserving Shampoo protects and enhances the vibrancy of color-treated hair, while gently removing mineral deposits and product build-up that lead to premature stripping of color. Our protective Color Lock complex - including Beta-Carotene and Lycopene contains broad spectrum, plant- based sun filters which help affix color to the hair fibers and shield against fading due to UV exposure and styling. This weightless layer of antioxidants also protects against dehydration for healthy-looking, radiant curls. Color Preserving Shampoo see more...

Charlotte B.
Bought a trial size of this to try after having my hair colored and have to say I really did not like it! I had to use a ton of it to even get it to suds up in my hair enough to wash it. It just did not feel like it did much. As far as preserving color it is sulfate free so it did not strip color but other than that I won't be buying it again.
Nadia N.
San Francisco , CA
My holy grail shampoo since I color my hair red and have wavy hair. This locks in color and doesn't fade. This also is sulfate free so it doesn't strip the color.
Kyla S.
Absolutely LOVE the way this color protection/curl product works for my hair. I have very curly hair and need help with frizz plus protecting my color.
Crystal A.
Kanata, ON
So yeah.

I have really straight fine hair.

I didn't realize that when I purchased this product - it's meant more for curly hair, thus thicker hair.

I found it left my hair feeling really full of build up and greasy.

It did smell REALLY good though and I liked the lather.