Ouidad Climate Control Defrizzing Conditioner, 8.5 oz uploaded by Audrey P.

BY OUIDAD

Ouidad Climate Control Defrizzing Conditioner defies even the highest humidity, simultaneously detangling and defrizzing curls while promoting softness and shine. Ouidad s exclusive Humidity Shield Complex combines a unique blend of moisturizers that encapsulate the hair shaft and act as a protective barrier against heat, humidity and other environmental factors. Amino Acids penetrate the hair shaft and infuse strands with hydration leaving curls smooth and manageable with maximum frizz control and color protection. Safe for use on chemically-treated hair. Climate Control Defrizzing Conditioner see more...

Audrey P.
Audrey P.
N Little Rock, AR
Even with my hair very long this conditioner keeps my hair from being too heavy to curl naturally! I use it about every other day which is how often I was my hair. I find that the bottle can be a little hard to squeeze but otherwise its great! As far as really warding off frizz goes? Even it can't stand up to the humidity in the south and block all frizz, but it does the job. But I overlook that because it's only of the only curly hair shampoos that doesn't leave my hair greasy! The photo shows my natural curls standing in the humidity after using the shampoo, conditioner, and gel from this line!
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
I won this product along with the shampoo in a contest I was excited to try it because I heard so many great things, and being a new natural I like to test products out. Unfortunately, it didn't work so well with my type. But I do recommend it to the people with loose/wavy type hair.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Edmonton, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
The conditioner is really not that great but better than the shampoo. It at least leaves my strands feeling silkier and softer. Still not the conditioner I would go out and repurchase though!
Alexandra
Alexandra
cincinnati, OH
What hair type is this best for?