BY OUIDAD

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

High humidity is a threat to even the healthiest curls. If moisture levels and internal weight are not optimized, curls will be puffy and frizzy with unwanted volume. Climate Control Defrizzing Conditioner creates a lightweight humidity shield that locks moisture into curls and blocks out frizz. Amino acids help fill up the cuticle with moisture to form a breathable, weightless layer of protection and make curls frizz resistant. Climate Control Defrizzing Conditioner see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Sephora
Josie D.
Charlotte, NC
I got this product as part of a VoxBox.

My hair profile: straight, some wave. Not colored. Long. Split ends.

How I style: shower every night, air dry over night, brush in the morning. (I don't dry my hair.)

I like this shampoo and conditioner. I had been using Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship prior and my hair definitely looked better after using these products. However, my hair still got a little frizzy outside in the humidity. (I live in the South.) My hair feels strong, thick, and clean.
Shannon K.
I received a sample of this in the Posh Voxbox and I love it, but because of the thickness of the conditioner, I found it a little hard to squeeze. Does the pump on this get clogged, or is it easy to use?