Ouidad Botanical Boost uploaded by Eva T.

BY OUIDAD

A lightweight detangler and refresher that nourishes and revives curls. Ouidad Botanical Boost® Moisture Infusing & Refreshing Spray provides a blend of proteins and botanical extracts to preserve moisture, prevent frizz, and enhance shine. Give your hair an instant "botanical boost" throughout the day or refresh your curl pattern in the morning without rewashing. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This curl-care essential is free of oils and waxes, so it won't weigh hair down. Its aloe vera infusion works wonders to "respring" fallen curls and harness the power of hydration to keep tresses tame and smooth. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "If your ends tend to get dry this product works great for that too." in 1 review
  • "It's smells amazing and is light and airy." in 1 review
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
I have medium length Type 2C hair. Throughout the day my hair tends to loose its volume and definition - my curly strands turning to waves and my wavy strands turning almost straight. However, a few sprays of the Ouidad Botanical Boost throughout my hair instantly refreshens and reshape those strands back to their original styled form. This spray also helps to tame any frizz and eliminate any dullness that may have occurred throughout the day. It leaves my hair smelling great and never causes it look greasy, which I love, making it an essential part of my styling routine. This spray can be purchased from either Ulta or Sephora for roughly $20. I would highly recommend anyone this to anyone who wants to revitalize their hair halfway through the day.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Once again Ouidad has another fantastic product! I am in love with their hair spray and setting spray and buy it regularly and now I will be adding the Botanical Boost for my second day freshening up. You cannot tell the difference in my curl when using this product. It just bounces back in shape. I love this. It kinda expensive but lasts awhile too.  Ouidad Botanical Boost
Rebecca F.
Saint Louis, MO
Full disclosure, my hair is not curly. It's natural state is wavy. And this product works very well to revive my late in the day or next-day, slept on hair. My hair is more dry than oily so being able add some moisture back in really helps! I'm very happy with this product's performance.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I absolutely love the botanical boost. I use it when I have dry spots in my hair that are starting to frizz out or on day 2 or 3 of not washing my curls to revive them. The price is a bit high but I literally only buy about 2 a year. It has a great smell. And it doesn't leave your hair crunchy like hair spray. Big plus for me!
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
Didn't really see much of a difference, but I will add it wasn't a crispy texture which was nice, and it also smelled pretty good. I wouldn't purchase after sample, but if given another sample I would still use it. It's nothing you really need for the price or you can definitely find better products for less.
Brittney L.
Wenatchee, WA
I have wavy hair on top and kinky curls on the bottom half, so I'm forever struggling to get the hair textures to work together. I love this spray for mid day touch ups to freshen up my curls and get everyone to play together nicely. And it smells great!
Cindy L.
Pembroke Pines , FL
I really have enjoyed this product. I am on my second bottle. I love it for second day looks. I have not so wavy and not so straight hair and I love the beach wave look. This Botanical Boost allows me to refresh the look on the second day without having to add a ton of stuff in my hair. If I do it would only weigh my hair down. This is also great for detangling after the shower. If your ends tend to get dry this product works great for that too. I end up using this pretty much every day. If my hair is a little crazy and I want to put it in a bun or in a ponytail, I spray this all over and it helps with the wild little frizzy hairs. My 3 year old has hair down to her waist and I use this all the time as a detangler and I feel comfortable because it doesn't have any chemicals, parabens, sulfates or any other yucky chemicals.
Caylyn C.
I was told that I could leave my hair the way it was and use this product in it when I wake up in the morning to refresh my curls...that wasn't exactly the case lol. I have very crazy curly hair and when I woke up again the next morning, it was wild and I pretty much needed to redo my entire head of hair. However, it is good to refresh your hair with if you start to get frizzy pieces. Also good, if you take a small nap on it and need to refresh a small piece of your hair. It is a little expensive but altogether it is a great product.
Eva T.
I have been using this product for a few year now. I have very long curly hair and of all of the products I have tried, this is the one that continues to take the tangles out of my hair. Not to mention it smells fantastic and leaves your hair soft and very manageable. I highly recommend this product. And although, it may seem a little pricey, it truly last, and the benefits out way the price.
Chelsea H.
Owensboro, KY
I have naturally wavy hair, my curls are not well defined and take a lot of work too look big and full. This product does amazing on my second day curls to refresh them and give them back some oomph! It smells amazing and does not leave a residue behind. To me it is the alternative to dry shampoo for my curly hair days.