BY OUIDAD

Which hair type is it good for? Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A weightless gel that provides frizz-free, flexible hold with exceptional curl definition. Key benefits: - Defines curls with flexible hold - Protects curls from humidity/heat/UV - Prevents frizz, flyaways, and unwanted volume If you want to know more… Lock out humidity and define your curls with Advanced Climate Control® Heat & Humidity Gel. It's formulated with wheat protein and pliable styling polymers that form a weightless, flexible lattice that expands as heat or humidity rises to hold curl definition without frizz. High-performance Anti-Frizz Nano Technology with Sericin, a protein derived from silk, seals the hair cuticle to keep essential moisture in and humidity out. A dedicated UV filter helps protect against damage from environmental aggressors. The result is flexible hold that won't leave hair crunchy, sticky, or weighed down for frizz-free, perfectly defined curls. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free. see more...

• Ouidad Advanced Climate Control(R) Heat & Humidity Gel 8....2 Answers
Sirena N.
This gel was way too expensive to do absolutely nothing to my hair. It didn't provide hold, didn't define my waves/curls, and definitely did not prevent frizzies or help with humidity. I have found much cheaper products that work way better than this one like the  Eco Professional Styling Gel Krystal !
Ahdilah H.
Irvine, CA
This product did not do much to control my frizz and define my curls, I have used much better foams that gave me better results. It smells OK, not too much of a scent. I would not purchase this, I got a sample travel size from Ulta. It’s pretty expensive and was not very effective.
Vanessa P.
Mercerville, NJ
HOLY STAPLE PRODUCT ALERT! This product is a must have for any curl girl. I have 2c/3a curls and this does wonders on my hair in this humid weather! I love the scent! It's slick but I still mix with water and use praying hands to apply. I started getting my best results are I started using this product!
Dia H.
Edmonds, WA
Ouidad has great products. I love this one especially for the crazy Seattle weather. Once you apply the product it doesn't rinse off in the rain. Only shampoo can wash away this product.
Antanecia L.
Shreveport , LA
I had high hopes for this product. My hair still frizzed after using this gel. It didn’t give my hair any kind of hold. Also it flakes when it dries. My hair didn’t like this product AT ALL.............
McKayla S.
Fort Wayne
Product lasts a long time. Don’t need too much to keep frizz and humidity down. Would definitely recommend! Interested to see how this company’s shampoo and conditioner works.
khristy W.
DeKalb
My new favorite hair product!! I tell others to buy and I can’t stop talking about how well it work for heat and humid days- what I have been looking for many many years!
Ashley M.
Middletown, NY
I first purchased this gel when it was on sale at ULTA for $13. I absolutely love this product! I love that it’s a product made specifically for curly girls. The gel is not sticky when applying and gives curls a great hold without making your hair look crunchy. I also really like that the gel doesn’t weigh my hair down and allows my hair to have lots of volume.
Sonam S.
Bloomington, MN
I have been using this gel from the past month or so and am hooked. It smells wonderful and is super smooth and easy to glide over my curls. It gives about a 6-7 (medium) hold but keeps my curls moisturized and frizz proof in the midwest humidity. Its definitely a keeper!!
Shana C.
Foxboro, MA
I have super curly hair.. and the frizz... oh the frizz! It's terrible. I have never used a product that has worked for me until now. This gel is by far the best I have ever used. My hair comes out super shiny when it's dry. I like to take my hair in sections and use the gel on each section and then finger curl them. The result is beautiful!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Ouidad Advanced Climate Control(R) Heat & Humidity Gel 8.5 oz/ 250 mL have you tried this and how does it work for you? I'd like to try it.

Sephora