Ouidad Advanced Climate Control(R) Heat & Humidity Gel 8.5 oz/ 250 mL uploaded by Ashley M.Ouidad Advanced Climate Control(R) Heat & Humidity Gel 8.5 oz/ 250 mL uploaded by Bianca V.Ouidad Advanced Climate Control(R) Heat & Humidity Gel 8.5 oz/ 250 mL uploaded by Sonam S.

BY OUIDAD

Which hair type is it good for? Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A weightless gel that provides frizz-free, flexible hold with exceptional curl definition. Key benefits: - Defines curls with flexible hold - Protects curls from humidity/heat/UV - Prevents frizz, flyaways, and unwanted volume If you want to know more… Lock out humidity and define your curls with Advanced Climate Control® Heat & Humidity Gel. It's formulated with wheat protein and pliable styling polymers that form a weightless, flexible lattice that expands as heat or humidity rises to hold curl definition without frizz. High-performance Anti-Frizz Nano Technology with Sericin, a protein derived from silk, seals the hair cuticle to keep essential moisture in and humidity out. A dedicated UV filter helps protect against damage from environmental aggressors. The result is flexible hold that won't leave hair crunchy, sticky, or weighed down for frizz-free, perfectly defined curls. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
This gel is fantastic and works wonders on my curly, often frizzy hair. Living in the Midwest, the climate my hair is exposed to is not exactly curly girl friendly. However, when using this product The climate is something I no longer have to worry about.

The gel slides through my hair effortlessly and does not feel sticky on my hands. After applying, I love that this gel does not leave my hair feeling crunchy, sticky or wet looking. After using, I am left with great shine, definition, exceptional hold and lots of volume.

I highly recommend this gel to other curly girls. Although the price may seem a little high, it is definitely worth splurging on based on the fantastic results it produces.
Soph F.
Bronx, NY
This is such a great gel! I actually had this used on me when I got my curly cut and fell in love so I had to buy it at ulta.  It retails for $26.  I love the hold that I get from this gel without making my hair stiff.  I have kinky frizz prone curls and in the humidity this gel holds up to its name! My hair is never weighed, stiff, or oily when I use this gel.
Elizabeth R.
Allegan, MI
This hair gel is unlike all the other gels I’ve tried in the past. Unlike oil gel hybrids, this doesn’t leave your hair weighed down or oily looking. It honestly JUST eliminates frizz, blocks out humidity and adds shine and shape. Since my hair is naturally wavy, this is perfect for the days when I don’t want to style my hair with heat.
Ahdilah H.
Irvine, CA
This product did not do much to control my frizz and define my curls, I have used much better foams that gave me better results. It smells OK, not too much of a scent. I would not purchase this, I got a sample travel size from Ulta. It’s pretty expensive and was not very effective.
Brittney💛 N.
Longwood, FL
Worst gel ever! This gel was so watery and thin, which my hair didn’t like. I feel like instead of taming my frizz it created frizz! My hair was very dry and not defined after it dried. I would not recommend to anyone looking for a gel with a nice hold and definition.
Taina P.
This is an old faithful for when I want to ensure a hard cast on my 3a-b curls. But it is more expensive than products with better, less synthetic ingredients.

Also I choose to spend my money within my own community, so Ouidad won’t be on my shelf anymore.
Antanecia L.
Shreveport , LA
I had high hopes for this product. My hair still frizzed after using this gel. It didn’t give my hair any kind of hold. Also it flakes when it dries. My hair didn’t like this product AT ALL.............
McKayla S.
Fort Wayne
Product lasts a long time. Don’t need too much to keep frizz and humidity down. Would definitely recommend! Interested to see how this company’s shampoo and conditioner works.
Ashley M.
Middletown, NY
I first purchased this gel when it was on sale at ULTA for $13. I absolutely love this product! I love that it’s a product made specifically for curly girls. The gel is not sticky when applying and gives curls a great hold without making your hair look crunchy. I also really like that the gel doesn’t weigh my hair down and allows my hair to have lots of volume.
Sonam S.
Bloomington, MN
I have been using this gel from the past month or so and am hooked. It smells wonderful and is super smooth and easy to glide over my curls. It gives about a 6-7 (medium) hold but keeps my curls moisturized and frizz proof in the midwest humidity. Its definitely a keeper!!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Ouidad Advanced Climate Control(R) Heat & Humidity Gel 8.5 oz/ 250 mL have you tried this and how does it work for you? I'd like to try it.