Ouidad Advanced Climate Control(R) Heat & Humidity Gel 8.5 oz/ 250 mL uploaded by Bianca V.Ouidad Advanced Climate Control(R) Heat & Humidity Gel 8.5 oz/ 250 mL uploaded by Sonam S.

BY OUIDAD

Which hair type is it good for? Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A weightless gel that provides frizz-free, flexible hold with exceptional curl definition. Key benefits: - Defines curls with flexible hold - Protects curls from humidity/heat/UV - Prevents frizz, flyaways, and unwanted volume If you want to know more… Lock out humidity and define your curls with Advanced Climate Control® Heat & Humidity Gel. It's formulated with wheat protein and pliable styling polymers that form a weightless, flexible lattice that expands as heat or humidity rises to hold curl definition without frizz. High-performance Anti-Frizz Nano Technology with Sericin, a protein derived from silk, seals the hair cuticle to keep essential moisture in and humidity out. A dedicated UV filter helps protect against damage from environmental aggressors. The result is flexible hold that won't leave hair crunchy, sticky, or weighed down for frizz-free, perfectly defined curls. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
This gel is fantastic and works wonders on my curly, often frizzy hair. Living in the Midwest, the climate my hair is exposed to is not exactly curly girl friendly. However, when using this product The climate is something I no longer have to worry about.

The gel slides through my hair effortlessly and does not feel sticky on my hands. After applying, I love that this gel does not leave my hair feeling crunchy, sticky or wet looking. After using, I am left with great shine, definition, exceptional hold and lots of volume.

I highly recommend this gel to other curly girls. Although the price may seem a little high, it is definitely worth splurging on based on the fantastic results it produces.
Paola B.
Deltona, FL
My go to gel on my hair washing days. I usually wait about 30 mins before I apply to make sure that the gel gives my curls sufficient shape and less frizz. This has become a part of my everyday routine.
Sonam S.
Bloomington, MN
I have been using this gel from the past month or so and am hooked. It smells wonderful and is super smooth and easy to glide over my curls. It gives about a 6-7 (medium) hold but keeps my curls moisturized and frizz proof in the midwest humidity. Its definitely a keeper!!
Brittany G.
Tampa, FL
This gel works great with curly hair and the humidity here, it holds when I need it to when I do buns!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ouidad Advanced Climate Control(R) Heat & Humidity Gel 8.5 oz/ 250 mL have you tried this and how does it work for you? I'd like to try it.