Oui The People Rose Gold Single-Blade Razor

by oui the people

Old logo (we rebranded), same goodness. While supplies last.

One blade. Countless reasons you'll get a better shave, but let's start with number one. Our single blade is designed to glide gently over your skin for a close, smooth shave. Weighted and balanced to provide just the right amount of pressure, it removes hair from the surface of the skin rather than tugging and pulling as you shave. With less chance of hair getting trapped under the skin, you get a smooth shave and fewer ingrowns. We made this for sensitive skin. For curly girls. For women who need a better alternative to irritated legs and bikini lines. We also happen to be award-winning...NBD.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oui The People Rose Gold Single-Blade Razor!
How would you rate this product?
Chris B.
Bowie, MD
Oui The People Rose Gold Single-Blade Razor uploaded by Chris B.
After reading about the benefits of shaving with a single blade safety razor, I took the plunge and purchased the Oui The People Rose Gold Single-Blade Razor. I bought this during peak hype and it took a while to receive it but this has changed my entire shaving life!! It’s pricey but worth every penny! This razor is probably one of the prettiest things in my bathroom! The body is heavy but in a good way and easy to use if you’re new to the single blade razor life. It’s gives me a nice, decently close shave but does it in a way that prevents me from getting razor burn and bumps! I’ll be honest, it won’t give you the closest shave you’ve ever had but single blade shaving has improved the overall quality of my skin as it is less abrasive on my skin - a sacrifice well worth it!
Stephanie A.
Luthvle Timon, MD
Oui The People Rose Gold Single-Blade Razor uploaded by Stephanie A.
I never thought I was be this thrilled with my shaving experience, but this razor is just that good. To test it out, I went a week or so without shaving, and tried using my old disposable razor first. That razor couldn’t even shave the hair that had grown! But the Oui the People razor took care of it no problem and with no irritation. The gold color makes it feel like even more of a luxury product. I will never go back to a disposable razor again!
Christine D.
South Lyon, MI
I have very sensitive skin and hate shaving because I always end up with razor burn and ingrown hairs. I recently switched to the safety razor. It is easy to use and leaves a smooth finish. Less likely to have ingrown hairs because it cuts the hair at skin level. Other razors that use multiple blades cause in grown hair because the first blade catches the hair and pulls it up while the other blades cut. The hair ends up getting cut below skin level. Downside to safety razor is that you don't need to apply much pressure when using or you will cut yourself and because it only cuts hair at the surface hair grows back quicker.
Kajal S.
Sterling, VA
I had such a hard time getting my hands on one of these, and I finally nabbed one! This is a total game changer. I'm surprised at how smooth of a shave I get, and how I've hardly gotten a single ingrown yet! It's definitely a learning curve, if you're not careful and feather light with your touch, you absolutely can cut yourself, especially around the ankles, knees, pits, and nether regions. But I'm a huge fan of this, I've never had a smoother shave! And I thought that men's razors were the sh*t! Can't wait till you come out with a stand/holder, highly highly highly recommend, it's worth allll the trouble getting your hands on one!
Jessica H.
Pomona, CA
This is probably the chic-est object in my bathroom right now. It's my first time using a safety razor, and I have to say that I do love it. I've gotten a couple of cuts from user error, but literally no irritation. I have to say my favorite part is that since I do let my leg hair grow a lot between shaves, it would be challenging to get the shaved hair off of a multi-blade razor between strokes - not with this. Everything washes off the blade easily and quickly! Love it.
Tula G.
Fresno
These razors are the best and never miss a hair. They last so long to. I would definitely buy this razor and never buy another razor again

Looking for your answer?