Food & SnacksDairy ProductsYogurtYoplait
Oui by Coconut Flavored French Style Yogurt - 5oz

Oui by Yoplait Coconut Flavored French Style Yogurt - 5oz

Oui French style yogurt by Yoplait with coconut fruit on the bottom. Oui by Yoplait starts with simple, all natural, non-GMO ingredients. Simply made with whole milk, real fruit, cane sugar and yogurt cultures.��No artificial flavors and no colors from artificial sources. Gluten free and perfect for breakfast or snack �

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oui by Yoplait Coconut Flavored French Style Yogurt - 5oz!
Jessica R.
Oui by Yoplait Coconut Flavored French Style Yogurt - 5oz uploaded by Jessica R.
Taste so yummy! creamy thick consistency goes perfect with that coconut on the bottom. Sometimes I add coconut flakes or blueberries. Is not too sweet or sour like some yogurts. I love that glass container which can be reused perfect for the environment! I use them to plant baby Succulents. 🌱.... Oui by Yoplait Coconut Flavored French Style Yogurt - 5oz #Yoplait
Jennie S.
Greenfield, IN
Oui by Yoplait Coconut Flavored French Style Yogurt - 5oz uploaded by Jennie S.
Purchased at: Kroger
I love this yogurt! So smooth and creamy with the sublime taste of coconut 🥥. Tiny bits of coconut 🌴 give this yogurt a ice texture, not too chewy. I have tried many yogurt brands and I must admit this is a favorite. Oui by Yoplait Coconut Flavored French Style Yogurt - 5oz
Joslyn H.
Eastanollee, GA
Oui by Yoplait Coconut Flavored French Style Yogurt - 5oz uploaded by Joslyn H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Oui by Yoplait Coconut Flavored French Style Yogurt - 5oz it was just that good! A little more on the pricey side to me and it’s a lot smaller than I’d like so I probably will not buy a lot but definitely will buy more! Very good!!!
Nicole S.
Eatontown, NJ
This is really delicious! It has shreds of coconut throughout the the yogurt and it actually tastes natural! It's on the expensive side which is why I only buy it once in a while but it's worth it! This is so much better than comparative brands where this has a more natural flavor instead of artificial like others. I recommend it and will be buying in the future.
Kim J.
Highland Vlg, TX
Absolutely love this yogurt. It is so creamy and delectable. I love the glass jars and pull back top. It is a great as a replacement for ice cream.
Sarah R.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this style of yogurt! Great smooth texture with fruit on the bottom in a nice glass reusable jar! They are just perfect for those avocados I have growing in my window sill, lol. Very nice coconut flavor that’s not too overwhelming.
Edward L.
Richardson, TX
My expectations were not met with this yogurt. It’s was very bitter and only had a slight hint of it’s flavor. I would not buy it again.
Erika M.
Yukon, OK
Oui by Yoplait Coconut Flavored French Style Yogurt - 5oz uploaded by Erika M.
This yogurt is delicious, rich and creamy also excellent source of probiotics, exact amount oer container super natural ingredients. They have different flavors, they also option of lactose-free and deliciously irresistible.Please checkthey have a message on their lid and the glass cup so cute, I keep it the price is for its full value. Try it 10 for me and of course will repeat another flavor.
Arlana S.
Purchased at: Kroger
Very yummy. ALOT of sugar grams. Very affordable, located in yogurt section of grocery store. Love the packaging, glass container.
Shannon R.
My daughter doesn't like yogurt but loves this. She says it tastes almost like pudding. She is someone with texture issues too and this isn't one that she has issues with.

Looking for your answer?