OUAI Wave Spray

by Ouai

A weightless texture mist for effortlessly chic, undone hair. Infused with rice protein to add hold and memory for that "just got out of the ocean and my hair dried perfectly" look.

• Specialty Rice Protein

Aqua (Water, Eau), Isobutylene/Ethylmaleimide/Hydroxyethylmaleimide Copolymer, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Polysorbate-20, Propanediol, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Glycerin, Panthenol, Phyllostachis Bambusoides Juice, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Cystoseira Compressa Extract, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Seed Protein, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Arginine, Alanine, Glycine, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Threonine, Phytic Acid, Aspartic Acid, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, PCA, Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate, Cystine Bis-PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Parfum (Fragrance), Polysilicone-15, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Pentylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, BHT, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Citronellol, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 33 (CI 17200), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).

OUAI Wave Spray Has anyone tried this spray?
OUAI Wave Spray how was does this work? does it leave a residue on your hair? my hair is very thin im wondering if it will give it more definition or make it flatter?
Does this product work for all hair types?
Start your review of OUAI Wave Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer G.
OUAI Wave Spray uploaded by Jennifer G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I saw this on a TikTok video and ran to buy it. It smells nice but it didn’t really do anything for my hair. I have long wavy/curly hair and it didn’t help my curls and kinda just made my hair greasy looking. I think it also dried my hair out because the ends became kind of dry and crunchy.
Kayla R.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
OUAI Wave Spray uploaded by Kayla R.
I have mixed feelings on this one. It definitely helped with the volume of my hair and I liked the way it looked... but hated the way it felt. It dried my hair out like crazy. It wasn’t even “crunchy” like I put too much product in... it was just really dry feeling.
Lindsay S.
OUAI Wave Spray uploaded by Lindsay S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really want to love this product, but I just can’t get myself to. The scent is a bit overwhelming and the spray feels tacky and sticky on my fingers and hair. It does create pretty beachy waves, but they’re a little crunchy and you can feel the product in the curls, even when hair is dry. I got this in a sample kit from Sephora and won’t be purchasing the full size. On the upside, it’s a trial size product so it’s great to pack for travel or vacation as a backup!
Sheilah M.
De Leon Spgs, FL
OUAI Wave Spray uploaded by Sheilah M.
OUAI Wave Spray uploaded by Sheilah M.
This is great for when I’m short in time. My hair is naturally straight to very slightly wavy. I just spray the sun and scrunch it a little bit and it dries wavy so it’s sort of looks like I have a hairstyle when I didn’t have time to blow dry. The smells kind of strong and floral but it fades quickly.
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
OUAI Wave Spray uploaded by Dina H.
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff is really nice for wavy or curly hair. It helps all the curls stay together without frizzing. It also adds a nice shine. I use it as a finishing touch for my hair. I got this with my Ipsy subscription also. I don’t know the price, but I would recommend it.
Erica I.
Staten Island, NY
OUAI Wave Spray uploaded by Erica I.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the texture this product gives. Don’t even get me started on the smell, it’s just the perfect product to give your hair those bouncy waves that you want.
Chandni P.
OUAI Wave Spray uploaded by Chandni P.
I love this wave spray. I spray this on whenever I let my hair air dry and the waves in my hair look amazing and bouncy.
Bailey S.
Minneapolis
OUAI Wave Spray uploaded by Bailey S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the Ouai brand even if I don’t know how to pronounce it. I have long wavy hair and I only wash it a couple times a week. I use this on damp hair in between washes while I refresh my waves. It smells nice and doesn’t make my hair feel gross. I think it helps reduce my frizz too.
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
OUAI Wave Spray uploaded by Darlene H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this wave spray in the 3 piece set from Sephora and feel it was a good deal. It also did a decent job bringing out the waves in my dry hair. It got 4 stars because my hair was very saturated to do this which made it crunchy at first. It did became softer but so did my waves. It also has a strong scent that isn’t bad but can get overwhelming when putting so much in my hair. Again, my hair started out dry though.
Kaci N.
Des Moines, IA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the smell of this it’s amazing but the product itself I’m not to wowed by. When I put in my hair is right after shower so it can make the waves but instead it drys and makes my hair like crunchy. I don’t get much waves from it and it doesn’t look natural looks like I have products in

368 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Manda B.
il y a un jour
OUAI Wave Spray Has anyone tried this spray?
julia V.
Carrboro
il y a 5 jours
PamelaPamela H. il y a 3 jours
I purchased this from Sephora and I can tell you it is really nice it leaves your hair soft not sticky it is a very very good product if you want to males some waves