BY OUAI #22 in Hairspray

A tease in a can! Our amplifying hair spray combines a powerful blast of air with volumizing polymers that attach and thicken strands for volume that will blow you away.

Ellie R.
Tempe, AZ
I recently received the Quai volumizing hair spray in a monthly sub box and not a fan. It’s a bit sticky and too heavy for my very thick hair. In addition, the build up between washes is too much; especially, when using heat tools. I live in AZ, it’s HOT almost year round, so sweat mixed with sticky hair products isn’t for me. My hair is thick and very long, plus I only wash it every other day, so product build up can be a problem for me. I currently use Rusk W8less extra strong hold and have been for a long time. I reviewed it already, it’s worth a look! Maybe this Quai product is better suited for other hair types, not for me. If it ain’t broke, no need to fix it, right?
Lauren C.
This hair spray is incredible! I’m already a Ouai fan, but I love them even more for coming out with this spray! It is easy to use, has a light texture, pleasant smell, and doesn’t leave your hair feeling heavy or greasy. I have super long hair and this product even gives my hair volume! You only need to apply a little bit! If you’re looking for extra volume flip your head upside down and apply some spray. Then flip your head up right and spray in sections at your roots. Smooth it out with your fingers and BAM! Your hair will look and feel amazing!!! 💜
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I love the OUAI Volumizing Hair Spray ! It holds all of my fly away hairs in place while adding extra volume to my hair! It also makes my hair shiny and flawless looking! Pro tip: if you add it mainly to the crown of your head at the base. You can get the most volume! It makes my thin hair look nice and full!
Carrie S.
Worth, IL
I love how well this spray works on my fine hair. I usually have a very hard time getting any product to hold my hair well,  but this did the trick. It didn't leave me with crunchy hair, helmet hair either. It Have the perfect amount of hold and movement I was looking for.    I wasn't thrilled with the smell, but overall, I'd use it again and I'd recommend it to others.
Sarah H.
I love Ouai products! They are not my HG line but definitely in the top ten. The voluming spray is pretty good. Only complaint is with the amount of hair I have it is heavy. So even though it is applied mainly to the roots I need to use a lot. Not very cost effective for me. Much rather invest in Living Proof root lifter. A little goes a long way so it lasts a lot longer for a comparable price.
Stephanie L.
Escondido, CA
I love Ouai products sooo much. Everything I’ve tried has exceeded my expectations and was a great quality. I have very curly hair, but I do not style it curly most of the time. I blow out my hair and add this at the roots to add some oomph. It has a lovely floral scent (like most of their products) and I recommend it 100%
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
I love this spray . Since I have curly hair but flat it has helped me a lot with giving more volume it’s very effective . And it smells alright . It amazing for my hair I keep buying this I love it and need it
annmarie l.
Syracuse, NY
I use a lot of products from this line , it’s hands down a all around great hair care line it’s met all my expectations and very effective I have recommended it and have bought many if times
Brenda M.
North Hollywood
Works awesome! I love using this on my clients hair for a super volumous effortless hair. It's always my go to on my long brown hair. It also smells amazing! One of the best products in the market. Defiantly recommend. It is a bit pricey but totally worth it!
Chel$ea W.
Los Angeles, CA
My hair is very heavy, so even a lot of sprays that advertise themselves as "volumizing" tend to not work with me, but I was pleasantly surprised with OUAI's product! Not only does it smell delightful, but it also has a firm hold that isn't sticky or tacky.
Olivia S.
Walpole, MA
Worth buying?? I see this brand everywhere all over social media
Ann R.
Roseville, MN
How many hours does the volumizing last?
Amy G.
Does it give volume without messing up the feel of your hair?
Emily G.
Middleton
Does this work well for super fine hair?
Olivia G.
Yakima
Does this give good volume??

back