OUAI Volume Spray

by Ouai

Whatever you’re thinking, think bigger. Introducing Volume Spray, a weightless, feels like nothing, body-building mist that adds mega long-lasting lift and bounce to all hair types.

• Volume Polymers
  • Hibiscus Extract
  • Panthenol

Aqua (Water, Eau), Polysorbate 20, Polyimide-1, Glycerin, Panthenol, Hibiscus Rosa-Sinensis Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Citronellol, Cinnamyl Alcohol

Ahh these reviews are all so mixed does anyone think it will be good on oily hair?
Is this spray good for thick hair?
OUAI Volume Spray Does this make your hair feel crunchy in any way? Will it be noticeable by looking at my hair that there is a lot of product in it?
Start your review of OUAI Volume Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Katrina M.
Grundy Center, IA
OUAI Volume Spray uploaded by Katrina M.
The smell is lovely but it just doesn’t do what it claims. I can’t afford the weigh down it gives my already thin/fine hair and didn’t care for the semi tacky texture feel it gave after blow drying out. The formula needs work for making claims of weightless volume. I tried to use it with various hair styles and had the most “success” when I left my hair in its naturally wavy state. I wouldn’t purchase it in the future and I don’t recommend it for people with fine or thin hair which is exactly the type of hair I would think it’s meant for. #ouai #voxbox #haircare #blowout
Winona D.
Mckinney, TX
OUAI Volume Spray uploaded by Winona D.
My hair lacks so much volume. This is super light weight and gets the job done. Although one thing is it requires me to use a blow dryer on my damp hair but it’s not normally in my routine. However it still does it’s job without the blow dryer!
Hannah B.
Wabash, IN
OUAI Volume Spray uploaded by Hannah B.
I have absolutely fallin in love with this voluming spray! it has brought life to my lifeless fine hair! I'm so happy I was chosen for this vox box because I have a product that really works with my hair and I absolutely love it!
Batool K.
Redmond, WA
OUAI Volume Spray uploaded by Batool K.
I just loved the smell of this amazing volumizing hairspray it just lift my hair and gives my hair extra volume and shine instantly and I can see a huge difference in my hair for sure now it’s one of my favorite hairspray for sure and would definitely going to buy this again !!
Abby D.
Redondo Beach, CA
OUAI Volume Spray uploaded by Abby D.
OUAI Volume Spray uploaded by Abby D.
I recently received The Ouai Volume Spray and love it! I used blowing out my hair tonight and could really see the difference in the lift it gave my hair. I sprayed at the roots with damp hair and could see the difference in the volume this product have me at the root. I’ll be adding this into my regular styling routine!
Sarah L.
OUAI Volume Spray uploaded by Sarah L.
I love this volume spray! Not only does it add lots of volume it also adds shine, less frizz, and smells great! There is nothing I would change about this product! I would absolutely continue to buy this product! Price is just right, the spray works and I would recommend this to anyone!
Lindsay Y.
Williamsport, PA
OUAI Volume Spray uploaded by Lindsay Y.
I love this stuff it has a really nice smell to it also it didn’t weight my hair down and it worked really well for me …. Now I want to go and buy some more of their hair products it’s a little pricey but not to bad for how great the stuff is
Katie Q.
Brooklyn, NY
OUAI Volume Spray uploaded by Katie Q.
The spray smells really good and it is easy to use. A little bit would go a long way! I don’t use volume spray but I really enjoy using the Ouai spray. It is easy to use and it can be a bit pricey at a retailer.
Amanda M.
OUAI Volume Spray uploaded by Amanda M.
I received this product as a free sample, and I’m afraid i may be a buyer for life! I have always struggled with fine hair, loving everything about it - except how flat it gets in the humidity! With OUAI, i feel so much more confident and know it’s going to last me all day! Amazing!
Megan T.
Columbus, IN
OUAI Volume Spray uploaded by Megan T.
I love how the product isn't heavily scented like other hair products. Makes my hair shiny and less dull. Also makes my hair have a slight more volume than normal.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hannah H.
Cumming, GA
il y a 10 mois
Angelia G. il y a 10 jours
This doesn't make your hair feel crunchy or sticky at all. I usually flip my head over and spray a few sprays into my roots. I blow dry with my head flipped for a bit and then use a round brush with the blow dryer to finish it off. My hair feels silky and soft afterwards
Alyssa C.
il y a 2 ans
Rhiannon H. il y a 2 ans
I have sprayed it on damp hair, air dried and then just used my blow dryer to fluff it up some and I notice an improvement with this spray. It doesn’t make my hair sticky, just gives nice volume.
chantal B.