BY OUAI

Whatever you’re thinking, think bigger. Introducing Volume Spray, a weightless, feels like nothing, body-building mist that adds mega long-lasting lift and bounce to all hair types.

• Volume Polymers
  • Hibiscus Extract
  • Panthenol

Aqua (Water, Eau), Polysorbate 20, Polyimide-1, Glycerin, Panthenol, Hibiscus Rosa-Sinensis Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Citronellol, Cinnamyl Alcohol

Cait W.
Hampton, NJ
Since I was young, my hair has been very full but always seems to fall flat no matter how many mousses/root lifters/hairsprays that I've tried! (A small fortune has gone in to my hair care routine).

I'd grown very comfortable over the past few months wearing my hair air dried with my natural slightly wavy hair. While I love this look and giving my hair a break, it hasn't had that extra "oomph" I've always wanted.

ENTER IN this incredible product! A few sprays all through my damp hair and a quick blow dry with a round brush gives me voluminous, full hair with minimal product usage and effort! It doesn't weigh your hair down like some mousses will, and there is no sticky byproduct either!

This OUAI spray gives me the beautiful full head of hair that I've been trying to achieve for years, and has given my confidence a huge boost as well. Finally feeling great about my hair and will be purchasing the full sized product as well as recommending to my friends and family!

Did I mention it makes your hair smell absolutely fantastic as well? Just one more perk. 100% recommend to anyone looking to add that extra va va voom to their hair!!
April B.
United States
Yes! Yes, this is a great volumizing spray. I have very limp flat thin hair and this has become my savior. With towel dried hair, I just spray this into my roots and then blend it in with a lifting motion. Once it's all blended into my scalp and hair, I blow dry. My hair is instantly lifted and I can't even feel anything in my hair. This is so lightweight. There is no crunchy feeling or stickiness. I very much recommend this for anyone that has limp hair.
Ashley S.
Wow, what amazing volume this adds to my hair. My hair is very fine and very thin. I have no volume and because of this I even went and got a wavy perm just to give my hair some life. Just spray in a few spritzes and rub into your hair and it creates awesome volume. The reason I cannot give it 5 stars is because it is sooooo heavily scented. I don’t wear perfume because I can’t...they give me migraines. I dont expect beauty products like these to smell like perfume. Some products do and the smell goes away after a short time and I’m fine but this scent lasts a long time and it’s not a pleasant smell to me. If I wanted to wear perfume, I would. I definitely don’t want it in my hair products. If they want to scent products it should be something fruity or citrusy (yeah I know it’s a fruit lol) so that more people that have sensitivity to scents/perfumes could use the products.
Courtney Y.
Shreveport, LA
If you have fine or seemingly flat hair this Volume Spray from Ouai may become your new best friend. It's a lightweight product that you mist on to your damp hair for a long lasting volume impression. All Ouai products have a great smell and are super easy to use. Say bye bye to flat,fine hair with this ouai-rageous volume spray.
Kristy G.
west palm beach
OUAI Volume Spray

I don't think I can even express how much I love this product in a review. Originally got it in a Birchbox but loved it so much ive been buying it ever since. Adds AMAZING VOLUME to your hair. Apply it while your hair is damp.... DO NOT APPLY TOO MUCH OR IT WILL MAKE YOUR HAIE GREASY... A little goes a long way. Just two or three sprays and massage it around the rest of your hair (if your hair is super thin like mine) Has a very pleasant perfume-y smell to it as well. Love, love, love it. Definitely on my top five favorite volumizing products.
Tamara J.
While I love almost every OUAI product I have tried, the Volume Spray just didn't do it for me.  I already have wavy/curly  hair and live in a super humid location, so I don't really need extra volume in the first place and this left my hair kind of greasy and sticky after blow-drying.
Jada N.
Hutchinson, KS
Honestly, I'm kinda in love with this. It definitely adds volume like it claims. Now a lot of people seem to be confused so I just wanna clear up that this is just a volumizing spray, it does not help with beach waves nor does it, I believe, claim to.

It has a very strong perfume scent to it so if you are sensitive to smell or dont like that floral, perfumey kinda smell..then definitely do NOT buy this. However, I like that smell so I dont mind it.

I received this in my ipsy and I do love it, however I dont know if I would spend that much money on it. That is up to you. Personally, I think it's an amazing product so if you're willing to spend that kind of money on something like this, then go ahead.
Kierstyn H.
Vienna, NJ
Tried this for the first time last week and have used it every day since. I spray it onto wet hair after I get out of the shower and then blow dry. Gives a great amount of volume. Even better if you use the texturing spray after you blow dry. Nice scent. I’ve been looking for a product like this for a long time.
Ashley R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Big hair, don’t care! I was surprised at the volume I got from this spray. My hair wants crunchy or sticky either. I love the smell and the feel! I even had big hair the next day!! I’d never tried an Ouai product until I found this...I’m going to have to try more!
Chelsea G.
This product is meh. The smell is lovely and at least that lasted all day. It didn’t really give me lasting volume and made my hair a little bit unmanageable toward the end of the day. Maybe it would work better for someone who has finer hair than I do.
Elizabeth Z.
Will this make my hair greasy
Supriya S.
College Station, TX
Does this feel heavy in the hair?
Fairoza K.
Lewisville, NC
is it worth the hype?
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
I have the beach wave spray and it works well, how is this!?
Heather M.
Prospect
I have thin flat hair and love beach waves, will this work for me