OUAI Volume Shampoo uploaded by JOHANA t.OUAI Volume Shampoo uploaded by Ellen A.OUAI Volume Shampoo uploaded by Tori P.

BY OUAI

A body-building cleanser infused with our unique Smart technology complex that replenishes moisture and lifts strands—leaving hair fuller than ever.

• OUAI Smart Technology Complex
  • Tamarind Seed Extract
  • Smart Keratin
  • Amino Acid Blend

Aqua (Water, Eau), Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Cocamide MEA, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Glycerin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Panthenol, Phyllostachis Bambusoides Juice, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract, Alanine, Arginine, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Valine, Aspartic Acid, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Rice Oil Glycereth-8 Esters, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propanediol, Methoxy PEG/PPG-7/3 Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, PEG-150 Distearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Cystine Bis-PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Sodium PCA, PCA, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Polyquaternium-7, Cocoglucosides Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Diisostearyl Malate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Lactate, Pentylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal

• Has anyone used the OUAI Volume Shampoo or OUAI Volume Co...2 Answers
  • I have thin wavy hair, oily scalp. how has this worked ou...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry hair? 2 Answers
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
This shampoo is ok. It doesn't lather at all which was very surprising on first use. I makes it very hard to work into your hair since it doesn't lather, therefore you use more product. It's too expensive to be using a lot of shampoo for one use. It doesn't really smell like anything, which I was also surprised about. My hair felt clean afterwards and slightly thicker to the touch, but not much overall volume.
ELLIE B.
Dallas, TX
I love this shampoo! I received a trial of it in my Sephora play voxbox. It lathers really nicely, and is thin and opaque enough to feel like it is actually washing your hair!! It left my hair feeling soft and smooth, and also helped to tone down the brassiness! It also smells like roses! Love this and will buy.
Alexa M.
Hamilton, NJ
I literally just used this for the first time today and I already know I love it! I have very thin fine hair. This shampoo lathered just enough to be able to easily wash it through my hair, but not too much where it would dry out the hair. Also my favorite thing about it is the scent! It has a floral meets Barbie scent and I’m obsessed! If there was a perfume of it I would buy it instantly!!! I also used the ouai volume conditioner and then blow dried my hair. I didn’t notice crazy volume which is why I took away one star, but It didn’t weigh my hair down at all which is great.
Ashley C.
West Jordan, UT
I’ve never had acolyte shampoo that didn’t weigh down my fine hair. This does it and makes my hair so soft running my fingers through it. It’s a light lather and really cleans well I’m happy that I went to grab it at SEPHORA
Emily L.
Louisville, KY
I received a sample of this shampoo in my Sephora Play voxbox. It was just okay. While it felt nice while washing, I thought it did very little for adding volume to my hair. It smells amazing, but there are so many other Ouai products I would buy before this one.
destry c.
Grand Junction
absolute FAVORITE shampoo! gives great volume and smells amazing! after using it once, no other shampoo that i used after could come close to comparing. only downfall is you don’t get much for your $$$.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
1,388 reviews
This was such a boring product. Nothing great to say about it. Nothing really profoundly bad either. The product doesn’t lather which threw me off the first time I used it. It has the classic ouai scent which is lovely at least. I don’t think I would buy this again. I didn’t see any added volume but it didn’t not work either
Crystal C.
Got this in a Sephora Play box.. to start, not a fan. The scent of this and the conditioner resemble Grandma's powder purfume. It did not really lather up on the first try, I had to go in again with my regular shampoo because I felt like it didn't do anything.. pretty bummed because I like this brand.
Marisa H.
Love the smell! Have been using every other day for the past month and have noticed a huge difference in my hair. It is fuller, smoother, and really does have more volume after I style! Love every Ouai product 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
Bailey A.
Rogers
I found this shampoo worked really well for cleaning my hair but not drying it out! It lathers well and smells good, but isn’t overpowering. I have noticed it’s given my lift, especially at my roots where I concentrated the shampoo!
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
Has anyone used the OUAI Volume Shampoo or OUAI Volume Conditioner? I’m looking to try some new products for my thin hair. If not can you recommend anything for thin flat hair?
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this good for dry hair?
Prisca S.
I have very fine and oily hair, does this shampoo wash well and add volume?! And will the hair feel very dry after using it?! Thank you!!
Dee R.
Jamaica, NY
I have thin wavy hair, oily scalp. how has this worked out for you guys with the same hair type so far? I really wanna try it!
Ali F.
Saunderstown, RI
does this help eliminate oily hair?