OUAI Volume Conditioner uploaded by Amany I.OUAI Volume Conditioner uploaded by Amany I.

BY OUAI

A body-building hydrator that moisturizes and lifts lifeless hair. Infused with our unique Smart technology complex for nourished, healthy-looking hair.

• OUAI Smart Technology Complex
  • Tamarind Seed Extract
  • Smart Keratin
  • Amino Acid Blend

Aqua (Water, Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Isododecane, Amodimethicone, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Jojoba Esters, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Cyperus Esculentus Root Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Phyllostachis Bambusoides Juice, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Alanine, Arginine, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Valine, Aspartic Acid, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Cetyl Esters, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propanediol, Methoxy PEG/PPG-7/3 Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Parfum (Fragrance), C11-15 Pareth-7, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Cystine Bis-PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Sodium PCA, PCA, Diisostearyl Malate, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Stearamine Oxide, Cetrimonium Chloride, Laureth-9, Trideceth-12, Polysilicone-15, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Lactate, Polysorbate 60, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Aminomethyl Propanol, BHT, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Benzyl Alcohol, Sorbic Acid, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene

Buy on Sephora
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
Just like the shampoo, this conditioner is only okay. It is nothing to write home about. The smell is amazing, but that's about the only thing going for it. It doesn't make your hair feel very soft and it tangles your hair. You also need a lot of product if you have longer hair. It's just not worth the money.
MaryBeth N.
Clarksville
I love this brand of conditioner. It smells nice and it definitely softened my hair without it feeling weighed down. I didn’t like how expensive the product is though
Ty J.
Muskegon, MI
Makes my hair feel like I just went to the salon with every use! I feel like a million bucks and so does my hair, even though it is a bit pricey, it is totally worth it when my hair looks this good every time!
Sharlie B.
Marietta, GA
I wanted to like this and the shampoo so much, but both products will be returned. The only good things are that the brand is cruelty free and has a nice fragrance. There was no point to putting this on my hair. It did nothing positive. My hair felt like straw, it was constantly tangled. No added volume. Steer clear of this product. It's not worth your money.
kylie h.
Austin, TX
Firstly, the smell of this shampoo is so good. I was smelling my strands constantly after washing! In terms of volume, I don't know if it really plumped my strands. In addition to my other volume products, I didn't notice a huge change. However, I loved this shampoo because of how nice it made my hair feel!
Sara G.
Hawthorne, CA
I saw the kardasians using this because there friend was the one that made it and there hair is so pretty so I bought it for that reason and the price isn't to bad I've seen much more expensive then this. But when I bought it and used it I was actually in love with this. It makes my hair so pretty. I would buy it again if I were you !
Ellen A.
Louisville , KY
Appealing packaging? check!
Beautiful smell? Check!
Leaves hair feeling light but does the job of detangling? Check!
Best hair product I have found... and it keeps my hair incredibly healthy while prolonging the time between washes.
Ying L.
I really enjoy using this product it gives me just enough volume while making my hair look clean even if it's not the only thing i don't like about this product would be that it causes my hair to feel very sticky when touching it.
Ohii I.
I had very high expectation for this brand. Since it's a celebrity hairstylist brand. It performed pretty bad. I give it a c or b- the smell I give an A but when it comes to what it's supposed to do which is smooth and detangle. It does a meh job and as soon as you towel dry it's all tangled and hard to brush again
Susu S.
Everything by this lady is amazing for hair care ! She is the kardashians hair dresser and she came out with her own line of hair products and her dry shampoo and volume texture sprays are amazing !