BY OUAI

A restorative healing mask that’s formulated to repair damage in minutes, leaving strands incredibly soft and smooth after just one treatment. Made with Artichoke Leaf Extract to seal the cuticle and protect hair from future damage.

• OUAI Smart Technology Complex
  • Tamarind Seed Extract
  • Smart Keratin
  • Amino Acid Blend
  • Artichoke Leaf Extract

Aqua (Water, Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Jojoba Esters, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Panthenol, Phyllostachis Bambusoides Juice, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum, Laureth-9, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract, Alanine, Arginine, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Valine, Aspartic Acid, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Ethylhexylglycerin, Isododecane, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, C11-15 Pareth-7, Polysilicone-15, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Cystine Bis-PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Sodium PCA, PCA, Diisostearyl Malate, Polysorbate 60, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Lactate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, BHT, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool

Erin H.
Muskegon, MI
I only used this a few times because I just had two sample packets but I did absolutely love how it made my hair feel. I typically only wash my hair 2x a week but I only used this once a week so I think I got about a month out of my sample packs. This is such a high quality product. It was so moisturizing and offered some unexpected repair and protection. I usually have to limit using heat on my hair to once a week now that it’s longer and I purposely used heat a few extra times to put this stuff to the test. My hair never got that dry straw feeling on the ends which it will do if I use heat too often. I highly recommend this product. It is worth every penny, especially if you have long hair.
I had intended to purchase this but ended up being gifted a different leave in/ heat protectant that I am using up first.
Lisa R.
Saylorsburg, PA
This is yet another product I wanted to LOVE but sadly it was a DUD. When you hear the name, you usually know it’s a good product. I got this on a deal through my Ipsy subscription and I used one treatment the very 1st night (I believe 5 packets came with). The best thing is the smell, it does smell very good and my hair smelled of it for 2 days. Now, onto the bad. My hair is dyed blonde with very blonde highlights, so there is quite some damage. I do use olaplex every time I get my hair done. I did exactly as said on the package and felt no difference in healthiness, in-fact, my hair felt dryer. For the 2nd and 3rd pks, I actually left on longer and again, same results. I will also add that if you have hair longer than top of shoulders, you will need to use 2 pks. So, simply put, it didn’t work and for the price, you get very little.
Stephanie H.
stollings
This Product is absolute heaven. It has a light tropical scent , and your hair feels like silk and has a tremendous shine after you use it. I got a sample in an Ipsy bag and loved it so much that I actually am a regular purchaser of this product. Great if your hair is damaged or dry but it can be used on normal healthy hair for that extra kick of shine!
sam 🌷.
Houston , TX
My hair has been so dull and dry lately. My hair was in need of some TLC. My supervisor informed me on how she used these treatments after her hair was on the verge of snapping. I gave it a shot and omgggggg, my hair feels so soft! People literally kept coming up to me at work asking me if this was my real hair! They honestly thought I was wearing a wig LOL. definitely got yourself a loyal customer here 🤘🏼
Lena A.
Shelton, WA
This masque is amazing. I have mid back length hair that is constantly bleached so it always feels damaged but this product makes my hair feel amazing. I usually always have to use leave in conditioner and detangler after wash but not if I use this. I LOVE IT, also love the smell, i wish they made a hair perfume with this scent. To make it last longer i use it mixed with my regular conditioner. I can make a packet last for a week with mixing or 2 times if by itself.
Susan S.
Bethesda , MD
I am in love, i have tried every hair masq out there hut oh boy, has ouia just taken over my life! Its the most amazing thing i have ever spent money on, yes i admit a bit pricy but so is getting my hair done! I use this once every two weeks, leave it over night and wash with ouia clean shampoo and conditioner. Money well spent ladies!!!
Rosie P.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I got this product once in an ipsy bag and once in Sephora Play! It's a solid treatment mask and the smell is not too overpowering. The consistency is more liquidy/runny as opposed to creamy. However the foil packaging is really annoying especially if you have long/thick hair (one packet will not be enough) and the soft/moisturized effect really only lasted a day for me.
Kazandra R.
Premont
I loved this product. Works wonders on my hair. It was beyond my expectations and I would definitely recommend this product to family and friends. The scent is great and it truly works. I will be using this product again in the near future. I think it’s great I’m my opinion.
Markia B.
Sumter, SC
Well this hair serum is serious sorcery!!!!!!  It’s sooooo GOOD!! It was everything I expected. Not to heavy and. Not too light just the right amount of everything. My hair texture Is kinky curly and dry sort of. It works really well I would definitely buy it again.
Lauren K.
Little Rock, AR
This is my favorite hair mask (and I have tried a lot)! I notice a difference every time I use it (about once a week) and my hair is feeling healthier than ever. I purchased the pack that comes with 8 individually wrapped masks and love them! There is plenty of product in each packet and I have long thick hair.
Ipek M.
Brooklyn, NY
Do you apply this to dry or wet hair?
Shelby S.
Minneapolis, MN
My hair is lacking moisture and it needs some protein due to damage from lightening my hair numerous times. Does this mask do both? How shiny and soft does it leave your hair?
Darian E.
Worthington, MN
Do I use this before I shower on dry hair?
Ashley H.
Does this work well with color treated hair? Or will it strip the color?
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
Is this applied on dry or wet hair?

Sephora