BY OUAI #16 in Scalp Treatments

A restorative healing mask that's formulated to leave strands incredibly soft and smooth after just one treatment. This intensive moisturizing treatment works in minutes to repair damaged hair and increase resistance to future damage. It is made with Artichoke Leaf Extract to seal the cuticle and protect hair color from oxidative degredation. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates Jen's style tip: Headed to the gym or spa? Work this treatment through strands before a sweat session and let the heat help it penetrate your hair. Then rinse. This product is suitable for all hair types except very fine hair. see more...

• Do you apply this to dry or wet hair? 6 Answers
  • Do you put this on dry hair? And after rinsing, should I shampoo an...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if the treatment comes in a bigger size? I used my...1 Answers
Christine H.
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
This treatment worked wonderfully! I used it in place of my usual conditioner the last time I washed my hair, and it made my hair so much more manageable! I noticed a huge different in terms of softness and overall manageability, with a lot less frizz than usual. I would give this product five stars, but the size of the packets are extremely small, and I have a lot of hair, so I was only able to use the product from the mid-shaft through the ends rather than all over like I would've liked to. I was definitely thrilled about the results however, and will be saving the rest of my packets for special occasions.
Amber L.
Amber L.
I wanted to try this hair treatment after hearing all the hype. One star taken away for the size of the packets...I have thick dry hair just under my shoulders and had to use two packets. I tried just one packet the first time but didn't get the full results....LOVED it when I was actually able to get it in all my hair. This treatment is
amazing!!! It even makes my hands and skin soooo soft after using it. Kept it in my hair for a couple hours. I'll use this mask and it keeps my hair perfect for a week without washing! My hair just flows so nicely...five star treatment three star packaging.
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Boston, MA
I love this hair treatment, and it's truly a game changer- specifically for coarse, unruly hair that won't behave. I use it as a conditioner and use after shampooing and leave it in for 5 minutes or so. The beauty of this product is that it doesn't need to be left in long to see results. it will make your hair so shiny and soft that you won't be able to stop staring at it or touching it. However, I will say that for the price, the packets have an incredibly small amount of product in them. I have very thick hair and 1 packet doesn't feel like quite enough.
Mariah M.
Mariah M.
My hair is naturally very curly and has been a bit dry—especially with all the changes in weather. I noticed it instantly moisturizing my hair from putting it on prior to my shower. After the shower, my hair had no tangles or frizz. I did take one star away for the sheer amount of product it actually takes to achieve this. It takes quite a bit! Also, the price is a bit steep. In all honesty, there are other products on the market at a bit less that works just as well.
Bianca G.
Bianca G.
Fort Mill, SC
I got a sample of this in my Sephora Play Box. I wasn't a fan of their sea salt mist, so I was skeptical about this masque. I used the whole bottle (which wasn't actually enough for all my hair). It made my hair soft, smooth, and voluminous. I'm very impressed with the results. I've considered buying the full size, but the amount I would need to cover all my hair is just too much. The product is great, but the price is too much for someone with a lot of hair.
Cat M.
Cat M.
Andover, KS
Got this in my play box. The sample which is more then the treatment packs.. didn't even cover all my hair. I have super think elbow length hair. So of you have long think hair.. def wouldn't buy this. Also it did nothing. I left it in and worked on in it like it recommended online. (I guess the heat helps it sink in idk) and washed it out, aired dried, and it felt the same before I put it in. Not impressed esp not for how much this costs.
Amy D.
Amy D.
This is a great product. My hair is currently damaged because of something a hair stylist did. I still want to crawl back into bed. While shopping at Sephora, I tried a sample of this and came back to buy it again and again. It's the only saving grace. Breakage is still there but the damage is almost repaired. It leaves my hair silky and smooth. I would highly recommend using the product often.
Terica A.
Terica A.
This mask seemed very average to me. I recieved this as one of my Sephora samples and I was very excited to try it. My hair is pretty dry so I'm always looking for new products. This mask didn't do anything special for me. It smells great but after rinsing it out, my hair didn't feel any softer than it normally does after washing. It left me feeling wanting especially after the bold claims.
Christian E.
Christian E.
I fell in love with this mask. Not only does it smell so good but it left my hair feeling so silky smooth which is a plus for me. I bought the pack that brought 8. I used one a week and so far my hair has felt so much better. I usually blow dry my hair so it was feeling dry and frizzy but using this mask has helped a lot and every time I use it, I get compliments on how good my hair smells.
Raleigh L.
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
This masque smells absolutely gorgeous (most of Ouai's stuff does), kind of like warm amber musk, and it works fairly well. My hair was pretty soft afterwards, but it didn't do much for my frizz. And you do have to use quite a bit of product each time, as the consistency is quite thin. I needed the entire packet's worth and my hair is currently just barely down to my shoulders.
Ipek M.
Ipek M.
Brooklyn, NY
Do you apply this to dry or wet hair?
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Minneapolis, MN
My hair is lacking moisture and it needs some protein due to damage from lightening my hair numerous times. Does this mask do both? How shiny and soft does it leave your hair?
Darian E.
Darian E.
Worthington, MN
Do I use this before I shower on dry hair?
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Soquel, CA
Does this work well with color treated hair? Or will it strip the color?
Storm B.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
Is this applied on dry or wet hair?