OUAI Thinning Hair Supplement uploaded by sarah l.OUAI Thinning Hair Supplement uploaded by Vane G.OUAI Thinning Hair Supplement uploaded by Raw A.

BY OUAI #38 in Beauty Supplements

A beauty-boosting dose of Biotin, Silica, Ashwagandha and Amino acids, Thinning works to support healthy hair growth. Take one daily to enjoy longer, stronger strands and thicker hair. Thinning supplements will work to reduce breakage, combat hair loss, restore lost luster and help return strands to their glory days. Expect results after 90 days.

• MSM – A sulfur-based compound
  • known to increase hair growth.
  • ASHWAGANDHA – Naturally helps to reduce the stress hormone cortisol in the body.
  • AMINO ACIDS – An essential element
  • of healthy keratin production.
  • BIOTIN – Accelerates natural hair growth.
  • OMEGA 3 & 6 – Increases shine & radiance.

Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 75 mg 125%, Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 1,000 IU 250% Vitamin E 0.136 IU <1% (as mixed Tocopherols supplying alpha, beta, gamma and delta tocopherols), Thiamine (vitamin B1) (as thiamin mononitrate) 1 mg 67%, Riboflavin (as vitamin B2) 10 mg 588%, Niacin (as niacinamide) 25 mg 125%, Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 50 mg 2,500%, Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 25 mcg 417%, Biotin 100 mcg 33%, Pantothenic acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 25 mg 250%, Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate) 100 mg 10%, Iron (as ferrous fumarate) 5 mg 28%, Phosphorus (as dicalcium phosphate) 78 mg 8%, Zinc (as zinc sulfate) 5 mg 33%. MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) 100 mg, Omega 3 Complex (6% EPA & 4% DHA) (fish oil) 50 mg, Horsetail Extract (standardized to 7% silica) 50 mg (Equisetum arvense) (herb), Ashwagandha Extract 50 mg (std. to 1.5% withanolides) (Withania somnifera) (root), Silica Bamboo Extract (Phyllostachys viridis) (leaf and steam) 2 mg, L-Tyrosine 2 mg, L-Methionine 2 mg, L-Cysteine (as L-cysteine hydrochloride) 2 mg, L-Arginine (as L-arginine hydrochloride) 2 mg

Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, calcium silicate, silicon dioxide, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate, hypromellose, polydextrose, titanium dioxide, maltodextrin, medium chain triglycerides, carnauba wax.
Contains: sardine, anchovy, salmon.

• Would these help for growing your hair longer? Also does it help ...1 Answers
  • What do these do make your hair grow?1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? And how long does it take to see results?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Samantha S.
Levittown, PA
I didn't feel like this helped my hair at all. I also take a prenatal vitamin every morning so this in combination with these pills was vitamin overload. My urine turned a highlighter yellow when I was taking these. I did not and will not purchase again. Just take a generic prenatal vitamin and save your money.
Manar R.
Redlands, CA
I just started taking these because i noticed my hair was falling out in clumps and it was worrying me. I haven't even finished the first box so i'm not sure how they've helped yet but my hair isn't falling out as much. as for thickness not yet able to tell. Like that they are only 1 pill a day and the pill isn't enormous so its easy to take.
💋Cara S.
OUAI is one of the best hair care product lines out there that is available today. I use several of OUAIS products regularly including this one, which I take every day faithfully! Love! Highly recommend!
💋Cara S.
Ok where do I even start? I started having my hair fall out in masses from both medications, stress, and probably a few other factors as well. I came across this product on the Sephora website, and thought, "What have I got to lose - besides maybe more hair?!" But, being the safety girl that I am, I took this product to my next doctors appointment and asked an actual medical professional what he thought of this hair supplement. And you know what he said? He was actually impressed and said that it had everything that I needed included in it and not only that, he said it was the correct amounts, not too much or too little of anything! I even asked if I should add any other supplements to this one and his response was that OUAI basically already had me covered! I have been using this product for a while now and it has not only supported the remaining hair that I have and kept more from falling out, but if you stick with it you WILL start to see regrowth as well as a thickening of the not only the new hairs, but your old hair as well. This is not a product you can take for only 2-3 weeks and expect results, although you may see some, it is a product you need to take for at least a couple months -and then some, if you want to continue with your results. So yes, I HIGHLY recommend -as does my doctor!
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
I purchased this hair supplement after seeing the campaign for it on Snapchat. I've used other Ouai hair products and each always meet my expectation. I don't assume this supplement is a cure all for my hair situation but my hope is that it helps keep my hair healthy and growing stronger. I have thin hair, that is currently thinning out in areas due to medication. It's frustrating to say the least. So far I've noticed a lot less fall out, for me that's a major win! I plan on doing the 90 days and then editing my review later. The tablets don't have an after taste(a lot of hair vitamins do), and you only take one per day.
Kiana N.
Virginia Bch, VA
This supplement is very similar to other biotin supplements I have taken. Despite its extra components, I saw no particular difference aside from the product cost more for less items. I understand that it comes with additives other than biotin, but since the end result for me personally was the same, this received an average rating from me. Nothing particularly different between this and other products on the market, in my opinion.
Jordan B.
Rocklin, CA
These supplements are great. I don't know yet if they are actually helping with the thinning hair, but my hair does definitely feel stronger. I also notice a big difference in my skin and nails when I am taking these too. Everything just feels firmer and stronger, and even if they end up not doing anything for thinning, they are a great supplement to add into your routine anyways just for the amazing other benefits.
Alexis R.
Thiells, NY
I believe I found these on Sephora's website I was trying to find a product that would keep my hair thick because it is so thin these days from coloring it these helped me a lot I made my hair feel young again but I don't know if I'm going to purchase it again I'm hoping my hair just stays thick
Kristina K.
Elmhurst, IL
I've been taking these vitamins for almost 2 months now.  I can definitely see the start of some progress, and some new hairs have finally started to grow in.  Do I think it's something that will cure hair loss? No.  But I do think it will help regrow the areas you need.
Kristy H.
Oroville , CA
I bought the 3 month supply I like the design of it yes it's a bit pricey but it is worth it I noticed less fallout then normal they shipped fast and came with a adorable clutch! This company has a amazing line and I have many products of theirs they do what they say they will!
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Where do they sell this?
Sasha H.
How long does it take to see results with this product?
Amber S.
I have a lot of hair loss from a medical Al treatment. I love Ouai's products but was wondering if this would work for me
cecilie z.
arendal
Are they good quality, or do they fall easily off?
faiza k.
I have really damaged hair I am looking for something that would grow my hair and make it healthier. Does this work for that?