OUAI Thinning Hair Supplement uploaded by sarah l.OUAI Thinning Hair Supplement uploaded by Vanessa G.OUAI Thinning Hair Supplement uploaded by Raw A.

BY OUAI

A beauty-boosting dose of Biotin, Silica, Ashwagandha and Amino acids, Thinning works to support healthy hair growth. Take one daily to enjoy longer, stronger strands and thicker hair. Thinning supplements will work to reduce breakage, combat hair loss, restore lost luster and help return strands to their glory days. Expect results after 90 days.

• MSM – A sulfur-based compound
  • known to increase hair growth.
  • ASHWAGANDHA – Naturally helps to reduce the stress hormone cortisol in the body.
  • AMINO ACIDS – An essential element
  • of healthy keratin production.
  • BIOTIN – Accelerates natural hair growth.
  • OMEGA 3 & 6 – Increases shine & radiance.

Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 75 mg 125%, Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 1,000 IU 250% Vitamin E 0.136 IU <1% (as mixed Tocopherols supplying alpha, beta, gamma and delta tocopherols), Thiamine (vitamin B1) (as thiamin mononitrate) 1 mg 67%, Riboflavin (as vitamin B2) 10 mg 588%, Niacin (as niacinamide) 25 mg 125%, Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 50 mg 2,500%, Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 25 mcg 417%, Biotin 100 mcg 33%, Pantothenic acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 25 mg 250%, Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate) 100 mg 10%, Iron (as ferrous fumarate) 5 mg 28%, Phosphorus (as dicalcium phosphate) 78 mg 8%, Zinc (as zinc sulfate) 5 mg 33%. MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) 100 mg, Omega 3 Complex (6% EPA & 4% DHA) (fish oil) 50 mg, Horsetail Extract (standardized to 7% silica) 50 mg (Equisetum arvense) (herb), Ashwagandha Extract 50 mg (std. to 1.5% withanolides) (Withania somnifera) (root), Silica Bamboo Extract (Phyllostachys viridis) (leaf and steam) 2 mg, L-Tyrosine 2 mg, L-Methionine 2 mg, L-Cysteine (as L-cysteine hydrochloride) 2 mg, L-Arginine (as L-arginine hydrochloride) 2 mg

Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, calcium silicate, silicon dioxide, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate, hypromellose, polydextrose, titanium dioxide, maltodextrin, medium chain triglycerides, carnauba wax.
Contains: sardine, anchovy, salmon.

• Would these help for growing your hair longer? Also does ...1 Answers
  • What do these do make your hair grow?1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? And how long does it take to see...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Callie G.
I saw these at Sephora and wanted to give them a try since my hair has been falling out more than normal over the past year and a half due to stress of graduate school. I have tried taking just plain biotin pills before, but my face broke out so badly that I had to stop those even when I was trying to stay extra hydrated. So I started these, and they also made my face break out horribly after just a couple of days. I ended up passing them to my mom hoping they will work better for her. I really wanted to love these, but I just can't handle my face having so many painful unnecessary zits.
Amnah A.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I’ve been using this product for 3 months so far. I haven’t noticed HUGE differences in my hair but I have noticed some and believe it’ll improve more in the next few months. Less hair comes out when I wash it for now and I’ve read other reviews saying they start growing more baby hairs after using it for a while. I’m hoping that happens
Samantha S.
Levittown, PA
I didn't feel like this helped my hair at all. I also take a prenatal vitamin every morning so this in combination with these pills was vitamin overload. My urine turned a highlighter yellow when I was taking these. I did not and will not purchase again. Just take a generic prenatal vitamin and save your money.
Manar R.
Redlands, CA
I just started taking these because i noticed my hair was falling out in clumps and it was worrying me. I haven't even finished the first box so i'm not sure how they've helped yet but my hair isn't falling out as much. as for thickness not yet able to tell. Like that they are only 1 pill a day and the pill isn't enormous so its easy to take.
Sophia S.
These vitamins are amazing! I started using them right after I delivered my second child before the famous hair fall occurred. These vitamins saved my hair! I totally skipped that thin phase between when pregnancy hair falls out and before the hair grows back! They basically saved my life! I see so many new baby hairs!
💋Cara S.
OUAI is one of the best hair care product lines out there that is available today. I use several of OUAIS products regularly including this one, which I take every day faithfully! Love! Highly recommend!
💋Cara S.
Ok where do I even start? I started having my hair fall out in masses from both medications, stress, and probably a few other factors as well. I came across this product on the Sephora website, and thought, "What have I got to lose - besides maybe more hair?!" But, being the safety girl that I am, I took this product to my next doctors appointment and asked an actual medical professional what he thought of this hair supplement. And you know what he said? He was actually impressed and said that it had everything that I needed included in it and not only that, he said it was the correct amounts, not too much or too little of anything! I even asked if I should add any other supplements to this one and his response was that OUAI basically already had me covered! I have been using this product for a while now and it has not only supported the remaining hair that I have and kept more from falling out, but if you stick with it you WILL start to see regrowth as well as a thickening of the not only the new hairs, but your old hair as well. This is not a product you can take for only 2-3 weeks and expect results, although you may see some, it is a product you need to take for at least a couple months -and then some, if you want to continue with your results. So yes, I HIGHLY recommend -as does my doctor!
Jacqueline M.
Bronx, NY
I bought this because I started losing my hair a few months ago and now only have 10% of my normal hair mass. It's very pricey. I'm not sure if it's effective yet bc I've only been using it for 3 weeks.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
I purchased this hair supplement after seeing the campaign for it on Snapchat. I've used other Ouai hair products and each always meet my expectation. I don't assume this supplement is a cure all for my hair situation but my hope is that it helps keep my hair healthy and growing stronger. I have thin hair, that is currently thinning out in areas due to medication. It's frustrating to say the least. So far I've noticed a lot less fall out, for me that's a major win! I plan on doing the 90 days and then editing my review later. The tablets don't have an after taste(a lot of hair vitamins do), and you only take one per day.
April S.
Lucasville , OH
I have been using this for a little over three months now. I have notice softer hair but haven't notice fuller yet though that may take some time to see results.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Where do they sell this?
Sasha H.
How long does it take to see results with this product?
Amber S.
I have a lot of hair loss from a medical Al treatment. I love Ouai's products but was wondering if this would work for me
cecilie z.
arendal
Are they good quality, or do they fall easily off?
Sarika M.
Henderson , NV
How long does one need to take this to see results? Do I have to take it forever? I tried another hair volume pill last year and it worked well while I was taking it...but when I stopped taking I ended up with massive hair fall...much more than before starting the pill.