HealthWellnessBeauty SupplementsOuai
Thick and Full Hair Supplements

OUAI Thick and Full Hair Supplements

What it is: A vegan, daily supplement that supports healthy hair with ingredients like biotin and pea shoot extract that promote thicker, fuller hair. *

When to Expect Results: When committed to taking daily, results can be seen in as little as 60 days. *

Is there a box out on this ?
Mejora la calidad del pelo?
Start your review of OUAI Thick and Full Hair Supplements!
Shamekia  M.
OUAI Thick and Full Hair Supplements uploaded by Shamekia  M.
I received the #OuaiHealthyHair #Voxbox in exchange for an honest review. For the past couple of years, I have been noticing thinning hair around my temples. I have worn wigs, weaves, and hair extensions for years and years. Which has been taking a toll on my edges. I have been looking for products to help my thinning temples. This couldn't have come at a better time. The capsule is a fairly big. You can take it anytime with or without food. Be prepared to see your urine to be light bright yellow. That is the B vitamins that your body doesn't absorb. I was pleasantly surprised to see my nails grow quicker as well. If you are looking for a hair supplement that will grow and thicken your hair, pick up Ouia hair supplement. You won't be sorry!
Lisa G.
Jersey City, NJ
OUAI Thick and Full Hair Supplements uploaded by Lisa G.
I received the Ouai hair vitamins to test for 3 months. However I was unable to finish the full time due to side effects, despite that they actually started to work! 🎀 My hair did appear shinier, and shed less when brushing and washing. I have very long hair, and wash only 1-2 times/week, so my hair typically sheds A LOT. 🎀 Turned my pee neon yellow/orange, however that did not bother me, just startling the first time you see. 🎀 I started having gastro issues: feeling bloated, gassy, trouble going to bathroom 💩 (sorry, TMI). I tried increasing my water intake, but still felt bloated and gassy. 🎀 I personally would not purchase these vitamins. My hair is naturally thick, and fairly healthy except for some dried/dead ends because it’s so long. Any negative side effects are not worth the positive effects, if I have to experience discomfort on a regular basis.
Brittany B.
OUAI Thick and Full Hair Supplements uploaded by Brittany B.
I like these supplements. I have new hair growth since starting them 3 months ago. I did not see drastic growth but can tell by looking at the edges of my hair that it has filled in some. Pros: easy to swallow and made my hair grow Cons: the supplement turns urine bright yellow and hair did not grow as much as I thought it would Overall, I would recommend this supplement. I think it would take longer than a 3 month supply to reach your desired growth goals. Great product!
Demya M.
Warren, MI
OUAI Thick and Full Hair Supplements uploaded by Demya M.
I have 3c Curly hair. My hair concerns are split ends & hair breakage. The immediate results I noticed was that my scalp was not as dry as before. The results I noticed after 8 weeks is that my hair has less breakage so it is slightly thicker now. I would recommend this product to others based on my short term results and the ingredients. I will also continue using this product in my hair care regimen. -(I received all 3 hair vitamin bottles as a complimentary gift from Influenster.)
Andrea M.
Whitestone, NY
OUAI Thick and Full Hair Supplements uploaded by Andrea M.
So, this product honestly did nothing for my hair. big warning though, when taking this supplement your pee becomes extremely bright yellow but it’s due to the Vitamin B build up. I think that maybe if I took it for longer maybe it would have improved my hair.
Daisy W.
Jacksonville, FL
OUAI Thick and Full Hair Supplements uploaded by Daisy W.
I noticed that my hair wasn't growing past a certain length until I started theses. I'm excited about that but I've noticed break outs on my cheeks which I've never had before and my hair is more oily then normal. At first I wasn’t sure if it's because of the supplements or not but after taking a break from them my cheapskate have cleared up. I'm glad I was able to break past my normal hair length but I wouldn't continue to take this supplements after I reached my hair goals.
Nicole D.
Pittsburgh, PA
OUAI Thick and Full Hair Supplements uploaded by Nicole D.
Ive been taking one of these every morning for the last six or so weeks. While I haven't noticed much of a change with thickness since my hair is extremely thick already, I did notice hair growth. This also made my hair look healthier overall. The pills are capsules that are a little larger than my glutamine capsules. Still easy to take, there's no taste and I never burp anything up.
Rimage B.
Palm Harbor , FL
OUAI Thick and Full Hair Supplements uploaded by Rimage B.
I like it so much my hair was so damaged because of bleaching, and this product helped alot my hair became more healthy and soft after use it for few weeks
Nicole R.
Naugatuck, CT
OUAI Thick and Full Hair Supplements uploaded by Nicole R.
OUAI Thick and Full Hair Supplements uploaded by Nicole R.
I’m on my second bottle of supplements and other than the neon green urine I’m seeing a huge difference in my hair growth and less fallout too. My hair looks and feels more healthy and lively with a little more bounce and that’s less than halfway through my supply, I can’t wait to see the final results.
Shaniki B.
OUAI Thick and Full Hair Supplements uploaded by Shaniki B.
I have tried this product for 30 days. I must say I was skeptical of using , but I have seen the benefit in using them. My hair has grown thicker & fuller. I'm loving it so much. I must say my sides were thin , are now coming back. Thanks