BY OUAI #5 in Texturizing Spray

An ultra-lightweight hairspray that builds incredible volume and texture. Part hairspray, part dry shampoo, this talc-free multitasker is the ultimate go-to product to achieve innately cool model-off-duty hair. The formula keeps hair looking full all day and all night with more hold than a dry shampoo. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates Jen's style tip: mist it on dry hair and scrunch strands out with your fingers for a loose, lived-in look. Flip hair upside down and spray for instantly fresh-looking hair. This product is scented with Ouai No. 3 Fragrance, containing notes of Italian bergamot, water lily, and white musk. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Priscilla V.
I have been using this mostly to add volume and extra texture to my bob when I do curls or waves. I spray it towards my roots throughout my hair and then kind of scrub it into my scalp and it gives me crazy volume that lasts a really long time. When I bought this I just got the little one because I have a huge bottle of the Oribe texture mist at home. I wanted something to take with me while traveling but I didn't expect to like it any more than the Oribe one. I actually prefer this one over the Oribe and will probably buy a full size bottle before I use up the small one I have. I will say that the Oribe one smells better, but I like the scent of this one too. I like that it doesn't build up in my hair the way most dry shampoo/texture sprays do on me and make me have to wash my hair every day. With this one I actually find it a lot easier to wash my hair less frequently because it's so light and dry yet adds so much body that sometimes I just fluff my hair with my hands the next day and that's all I need. I definitely recommend this product and I love that I can find it so easily at Sephora.
Carmen M.
Bowling Green, OH
Jamie Genevieve made me buy it! My fav youtuber raves about this product soo much that I just had to purchase it myself and I am not disappointed! It is so unlike any product I had used before, so I was hesitant. I love love love big hair, and this product gives me just enough volume and texture without ruining my hair with volume. I recommend using it with straightened or curled hair (as used by heat) to bring back a natural look to your style! It volumizes the look you have created, without making it crunchy. We have alllll been there. I love this product so much that I had just started out with a travel size, but just purchased the full size so I had one for my vanity and my travel bag. It is such a must-have product!
Lexi C.
Nashville, TN
I’m the type of person who doesn’t use hairspray too often because I’ve found that a lot of them weigh my hair down and make my curls drop so much faster. This is the exception. Not only does it give me additional volume, but it also helps lock my curls into place AND I can still run my fingers through my hair, like nothing is in it.
Rachel M.
Astoria, NY
Excellent hairspray if you’re looking for something to maintain volume and texture in your hair if your hair is guilty of always falling flat. My curls still fell with the hairspray but not completely straight and it was a nice effortless look so I’m a huge fan of the level of hold this spray provides. Oh and smells great!
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
I absolutely fell in love with this brand after initially receiving the beach wave spray in my monthly Ipsy bag.  I wen't out and got a few of the other products, this being one of them.  I love curing my hair, letting it cool, putting a little of this texture spray in and coming it out with my hands!
Priscilla G.
I love using this product. My hair is naturally straight so when I want to change things up a  bit. I definitely use this to give my hair a bit more of a natural wave and it honestly works. Not many products work because my hair is super straight, but this for sure does.
morgan d.
Los Angeles, CA
I cannot stop using this product. I put it on every day - whether my hair is straight or curled. I love the texturized look it gives, especially with straight hair!! It is not crunchy whatsoever, and I don't really think of it as a hairspray, more of a dry shampoo/texturizer. It also smells super yummy!
Samantha S.
West Olive, MI
This texture spray is awesome. The scent is so nice and it works really well with my type of hair which is fine and thin. It adds a bit of grit which I need. It's a little pricy and not locally sold so I always have to remember to order it when I am getting low which is the biggest downfall for me.
Olga P.
You cant really go wrong with ouai but this specific spray didnt do enough for my hair. My hair is super silky so i need texture but my hair has to not get oily in a few hours. But this hairspray didnt give me enough texture. It was just like a super light hairspray that my hair absorbed
Laura A.
levittown, PA
I hate hairspray but this texture spray has a nice hold on my curls. I use my t3 curling wand after applying this spray and my waves or curls hold for hours. It’s not sticky and not too heavy for my hair. I have recommened this spray to friends in the past.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this at target!??
Marlene P.
Ouai Texturizing Hair Spray 1.4 oz I have heard wonders about the ouai texturizing hair spray... is it a must have ? Is the hype real?
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Does this hold really Well?