BY OUAI #19 in Hairspray

An ultra-lightweight hairspray that builds incredible volume and texture. Part hairspray, part dry shampoo, this talc-free multitasker is the ultimate go-to product to achieve innately cool model-off-duty hair. The formula keeps hair looking full all day and all night with more hold than a dry shampoo. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates Jen's style tip: mist it on dry hair and scrunch strands out with your fingers for a loose, lived-in look. Flip hair upside down and spray for instantly fresh-looking hair. This product is scented with Ouai No. 3 Fragrance, containing notes of Italian bergamot, water lily, and white musk. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Carmen M.
Bowling Green, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jamie Genevieve made me buy it! My fav youtuber raves about this product soo much that I just had to purchase it myself and I am not disappointed! It is so unlike any product I had used before, so I was hesitant. I love love love big hair, and this product gives me just enough volume and texture without ruining my hair with volume. I recommend using it with straightened or curled hair (as used by heat) to bring back a natural look to your style! It volumizes the look you have created, without making it crunchy. We have alllll been there. I love this product so much that I had just started out with a travel size, but just purchased the full size so I had one for my vanity and my travel bag. It is such a must-have product!
Priscilla G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this product. My hair is naturally straight so when I want to change things up a  bit. I definitely use this to give my hair a bit more of a natural wave and it honestly works. Not many products work because my hair is super straight, but this for sure does.
Piya T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this product from Sephora and I was using Living Proof prior. I absolutely love it. It leaves my hair styleable without that tacky feels. I have fine, thin & color treated hair so I have to be really careful about what I use. Love it.
Annie N.
Dewey, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ouai is one of my all tone favorite hair care brands. This spray makes your hair easy to work with and style. My hair is somewhat fine and I have trouble holding it in place after I style it. This product makes it last all day
Rhea R.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Expensive indeed but beautiful packaging and doesn't make my hair feel super crunchy which is something I despise about a lot of hairsprays. Nice smell and overall a really nice product definitely a splurge purchase.
Alyssa B.
Fairdale, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite brands for hair care. I bought this because I used the ouai wave spray and I fell in love. This has such a good smell too it and leaves my hair with a good natural hold so it’s not too stiff.
Victoria O.
Beech grove, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love OUAI! It’s one of my favorite hair brands, and continue to buy it - this stuff smells so good, and texturizes your hair without it feeling weighted down - gives my hair lovely bounce and shine as well
Stina P.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm obsessed with ouai and own a ton of their products but this is my favorite because it allows me to curl my hair and then spray this and have my curls be relaxed instead of hard and stiff like hairspray. it also makes my strands stick together better so i can push my hair to the side without the small strands around my face moving back over my eyes. love this stuff!!
Holly H.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this hairspray for the texture it gives my hair while simultaneously holding my hair in place. This is the perfect hair care for loose curls or even tousling your straightener hair. I’d definitely buy it again!
Sharleen T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand all around very expensive but the product and quality is at par you could find it in Sephora and you might be able to find it at all too but I'm not too sure about
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this at target!??
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Does this hold really Well?
Marlene P.
Ouai Texturizing Hair Spray 1.4 oz I have heard wonders about the ouai texturizing hair spray... is it a must have ? Is the hype real?