BY OUAI #2 in Texturizing Spray

Like dry shampoo and hair spray had a baby—this ultra-lightweight hair spray builds incredible volume and texture. Packed with volcanic minerals to absorb oil and refresh hair.

• Copolymers
  • Volcanic Minerals

Hydrofluorocarbon 152A, Dimethyl Ether, Alcohol Denat., VP/VA Copolymer, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Hedychium Coronarium (Ginger) Root Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Passiflora Incarnata (Passion Flower) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Glycerin, Acetyl Triethyl Citrate, Parfum (Fragrance), Zeolite, Butylene Glycol, Aqua (Water, Eau), PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal

Buy on Sephora*
Danielle K.
I learned about this product on YouTube while watching hair tutorials. In my opinion it does the job and when I use it my hair LOOKS good, but I don’t really like the way it feels. I know that a texturizing spray will always give your hair a gritty feel (duh that’s the point) and that’s fine. BUT for me I think this product makes my ends feel really dry! This is no bueno for my damaged bleach hair. I still use the product to achieve beach waves and have found that adding a little extra Rodin by recine hair oil before using this products cancels out the dryness. Ultimately I like this product and still would recommend it, but not to my ladies with color treated hair.
Kayla C.
Dallas, Tx
This product is what dreams are made of! I have really fine, straight hair and I recently cut it into a bob so I actually have to style it. The Ouai Texturizing Spray gives me the perfect amount of grit, volume, and texture without being too much. I spray it at my roots and all over my hair and it just takes my style from 0-100. It smells great, but Ouai products have an extremely strong smell. I will say this one isn't as strong as the Wave Spray or Smooth Spray, but it is still strong. I'm just kinda salty that it's more on the expensive side, but it's so worth it!
Priscilla V.
I have been using this mostly to add volume and extra texture to my bob when I do curls or waves. I spray it towards my roots throughout my hair and then kind of scrub it into my scalp and it gives me crazy volume that lasts a really long time. When I bought this I just got the little one because I have a huge bottle of the Oribe texture mist at home. I wanted something to take with me while traveling but I didn't expect to like it any more than the Oribe one. I actually prefer this one over the Oribe and will probably buy a full size bottle before I use up the small one I have. I will say that the Oribe one smells better, but I like the scent of this one too. I like that it doesn't build up in my hair the way most dry shampoo/texture sprays do on me and make me have to wash my hair every day. With this one I actually find it a lot easier to wash my hair less frequently because it's so light and dry yet adds so much body that sometimes I just fluff my hair with my hands the next day and that's all I need. I definitely recommend this product and I love that I can find it so easily at Sephora.
Priscila C.
I bought a mini size because I wanted to try before buying a full bottle. I really like how this spray compares to oribe, it gives volume and body to my hair. The effect does lasts but you have to be careful not to apply too much or your hair will feel super hard next day because it has a strong hold. The only thing I don’t like is the very toxic smell, I can’t even breath when I apply it.
Gloria K.
I have straight hair with medium thickness. Recently, I cut my hair short and have been trying to style it with loose waves. I purchased this product to add texture and volume to my new hair. This is supposed to be a dry shampoo + texturizing hairspray in one, which is a great concept! I use this as a finishing spray when I'm done adding curls to my hair. It has a pretty strong scent, which isn't my favorite, but I don't hate it either. The scent lasts for a long time, which is great if you like it. When applying this product, I usually add a few short-burst sprays near the roots to add volume. It has a soft-medium hold and doesn't make my hair feel crunchy. So far I really enjoy using this product for added volume and especially for 2nd day hair (since it acts like a dry shampoo).
Susan S.
The ouia line has been a dream cI me true! I have LOVED every product Jen Attkins has created. All though its a bit pricy i believe that you pay for quality! Sure you can use a a cheaper product but it will damage your hair! I gave this only 4 stars because i have heavy hair and it doesn’t do what I want it to do! I think she will come up with something for this hair type soon!!!
Carmen M.
Bowling Green, OH
Jamie Genevieve made me buy it! My fav youtuber raves about this product soo much that I just had to purchase it myself and I am not disappointed! It is so unlike any product I had used before, so I was hesitant. I love love love big hair, and this product gives me just enough volume and texture without ruining my hair with volume. I recommend using it with straightened or curled hair (as used by heat) to bring back a natural look to your style! It volumizes the look you have created, without making it crunchy. We have alllll been there. I love this product so much that I had just started out with a travel size, but just purchased the full size so I had one for my vanity and my travel bag. It is such a must-have product!
Noor H.
Granger, IN
Doesn’t even compare to other hair sprays. It doesn’t make your hair crunchy at all and leaves your hair for days looking the same. I love this hairspray. The one issue I had with it is the sprayer gets stuck and then won’t spray for a little and then as soon as it pops back out it’s fine. Not sure if I got a defective bottle. Aside from that I love it.
조양숙 -.
Best hairspray. Super lightweight, not sticky. Gives hair nice body and texture without weighing it down. If you’re looking for a super intense hold hair spray I wouldn’t choose this, but that’s definitely not the goal of this product. I got this in a travel size initially and ended up buying the full bottle. The smell is nice too!
Emily C.
Greenwood
Everything Jen Atkin makes is pure gold! I love her and I love this brand! This holds curls all day for even hard to curl hair! The only reason I have it 4 stars instead of 5 is because the smell could be better! No real complaints from me though! #beachwaves
Kalynn S.
columbus, OH
Does this leave your hair crunchy or lightweight? I love texturizing hair spray and want to make sure it's worth the price!
Sammie D.
exeter
Is it a strong hair spray?
Amanda S.
This seems to be everyone new favorite. Care to share why this is so much more amazing than other sprays?
Trisha D.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Is it a lightweight product on your hair? I heard that it is basically a dry shampoo and texturizer spray in one, is that true? I've been wanting to invest in this but I want to know how well it works on short, wavy hair.
Donna H.
Inez, KY
OUAI Texturizing Hair Spray Does this work well on fine hair?