OUAI Sun Of A Beach Ombré Spray uploaded by olivia b.OUAI Sun Of A Beach Ombré Spray uploaded by Aimee R.OUAI Sun Of A Beach Ombré Spray uploaded by Aimee R.

BY OUAI

Stay lit all year long with this sun activated spray-in hair lightener. Made with activated lemon infused coconut water and pineapple juice, it can brighten existing highlights or add a touch-of-sunshine to virgin hair.

• Free of parabens and sodium chloride.
  • No animal testing.

• Lemon & Pineapple Juice
  • Hydrogen Peroxide
  • Coconut Water

Precautions

• Product will lighten garments: do not spray on over dark clothing.
  • Wash hands after use to remove any remaining product.
  • Avoid contact with eyes.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Hydrogen Peroxide, Polysorbate 80, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Mel (Honey, Miel), Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Lippia Citriodora Leaf Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Coumarin.

• Will the OUAI Son of a beach ombré spray work on black ha...1 Answers
  • How much of this do you need to use per application for d...1 Answers
  • Whaaaaat!? I love OUAI. Such a great company - the dry sh...1 Answers
OhmyPinks M.
What I love most about this product is that it is targeted for ALL hair colors. All the brightening hair products that I have come across in the market are intended for blondes and light brunettes--well, I am a dark brunette and when this product launched I knew I had to try it. My hair is NOT color treated--it is 100% natural.

After I shower, I use OUAI leave in conditioner, then twist my hair in sections and spray Sun of a Beach to my ends . I comb it out with my fingers (you can use a comb too). The scent is amazing! I then use OUAI wave spray and use a diffuser to dry my hair about 80%. This method works for me because I have to get to work and I just can't lay on the beach all day like I'd like to :) The other reason why I love this product is that you can use a blow dryer when you can't catch some sun :)

I am starting to see subtle color changes to my hair. It is very natural, non-drying, non-sticky, and overall a lovely scent. My hair has NOT turned orange or red---it is really just lightening my hair. I am excited to continue to use this.. I find it is great investment because you get a lot of product and all you need are a few spritzes and you are done.

This is such a great, fun product for the summer and really--all year round. Try it!! But please use a leave-in conditioner to help your strands stay moisturized and healthy.
Kristen B.
Houston, Texas
The packaging is pretty and I fell like this smells pretty good. I wanted so bad for this product to work and it just failed. So not worth the price I paid for it. I used it both with a blow dryer and in the sun, it did nothing. My wavy hair became stringy and dry even though the product left a sticky feeling on my hair. I really don't like returning things but I ended up returning this to Sephora, the sales lady said I wasn't the only one to return it either.
Rae L.
I ended up returning this product. I didn't feel like it did anything for my hair. It had adorable packaging so I was drawn to it but it felt super greasy whenever I put it on. I don't dye my hair so I thought I could pick up some natural highlights in the sun but the way it made my hair feel just wasn't worth it!
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
Definitely worked and surprisingly quick which had me shook . Great scent and works well with a lot of hair colors . First product I’ve ever tried like this and I was very pleasantly surprised with the results . What a great product and not too expensive either ! What a win win !
Jackie F.
I have dark brunette hair that is often dyed, so I wasn't sure how well this would work for me, but I do notice a difference after several uses. I don't use this every day, so I might see results faster if I did. I am starting to see more coppery tones and lighter ends. It also smells very nice. I do have to be careful not to use too much because I have fairly fine hair, and it will weigh it down. It is important to just get the mid-lengths to the ends of the hair only to avoid being overly weighed down.
Adriana c.
The smell is amazing and the packaging is so cute. The price might be a little bit high but it’ll make your hair smell like a piña colada! Haven’t noticed much with the product giving me nice highlights but it makes my hair smell so good.
Alisha C.
OUAI Sun Of A Beach Ombré Spray

This product smells so great and I absolutely love it. I recommend anybody who loves to spend the day on the beach to purchase this. You honestly smell so refreshing that many people will come up to you and ask you what are you wearing?
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
This product right here it does what it says in the description but not toooo much. I hoped that it will give me more lighting but no but it’s okay I like it still the only bad thing is that the smell made my head hurt but it’s ok
Faye E.
This stuff definitely works, but be warned - if you're using it to lighten blonde hair - it's basically bleaching without a toner, so it'll lighten but also turn your hair warmer. I used it on my mid blonde roots to blend them into my platinum hair, and it left them quite orangey/yellow. A silver shampoo helped but didn't completely fix it. I'd recommend this, but only for warm blondes who don't have any silver tones in their hair.
Jennifer C.
Tulsa
Omg I love the way this lightens my hair. It's not bronze looking it's so perfect. It's like they took old school sun in and made it perfection. U have light brown too dark blonde hair and it doesn't look brassy. I love this
Katrina K.
Glenville
I ah e never heard of this brand OUAI Sun Of A Beach Ombré Spray. Where do u find it?
Ashlee H.
Is this drying to your hair at all?
Vanessa G.
Tenaha tx
does this actually work? what ate your thoughts?
Irina V.
Newark
For what is it used?
Kat J.
Does this damage your hair over time?

Sephora