Ouai Soft Mousse 6.7 oz uploaded by Vane G.Ouai Soft Mousse 6.7 oz uploaded by Nathalie F.

Ouai Soft Mousse 6.7 oz

A gravity-defying volume-booster that makes hair bouncy and full, never sticky. Soft Mousse builds volume and fights frizz for hair that's bouncy, lifted, and full never sticky. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates Jen's style tip: shake and blast moussed-up hair with a blow dryer or diffuser for body and movement. Make sure the nozzle of dryer is always aimed down to prevent added frizz. Scented with Ouai No. 2 Fragrance, Soft Mousse containes notes of Italian lemon, amber, and white musk. see more...

Amber K.
St Augustine, FL
This product performed remarkable well with my hair. My hair almost never holds a curl and is flat by the end of the day. With a combination of Ouai's mousse, hair spray, and wave spray my curls stayed for two days. I usually wash my hair every other day and the second day my curls were just as flawless as they were the day before. I would for sure recommend these products to other people.  Ouai Wave SprayOuai Texturizing Hair Spray 1.4 ozOuai Soft Mousse 6.7 oz  I received all of these products from the 2017 Ipsy Holiyay giveaway.
Britney M.
Glastonbury, CT
This Ouai Soft Mousse is a fantastic hair product that provides volume, body and bounce to my normally flat, lifeless hair. I only have to use a tiny amount to see the effects and it never leaves my hair feeling sticky or oily. I will continue purchasing this product and would recommend it to anyone who has flat hair!
Devin V.
Another favorite from ouai, who knew? Like everything they make it smells fantastic. I use it fresh out of the shower on my hair which is wavy and I find that this mousse works perfectly for what I need. A good amount of hold, texture and slight volume for all day.
Cheri P.
Williamsburg, VA
I have naturally curly hair & I am very picky about the mousse I use on my hair. It doesn’t leave my hair crunchy, sticky or flat. It smells amazing & gets the job done! Well worth the splurge in my opinion.
Valerie M.
My favorite mousse ever! Ouai's soft mousse gets my hair to softly hold, like it's holding but it doesn't look like it's holding (I don't know if you get me). It doesn't leave my hair all crunchy which it great, it looks like you can run your fingers through my hair no problem.
Vaness E.
I’m a big fan of everything Ouai ! Their hair products are amazing. This mousse is so different than any others I’ve tried. It’s so light weight and it does a great job and does everything it’s supposed to do. I 10/10 recommend this.
Rachel D.
Rockford, IL
This is the most amazing mousse I’ve used in a while! It smells awesome and adds tons of volume and hold without ANY crunch!! Lasts all day and helps me get the perfect waves with my natural curl without greasiness
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I received this in a thickening hair sephora favorites gift set. I've used it a few times now. I love the ouai brand. I remember during one of my many trips to sephora I was walking through the hair care aisle and smelled something amazing. This woman was spraying her hair and I asked her what that scent was unsure of whether or not it was her or the spray. She said it was the ouai texturizing spray.
Before that I paid no attention to this brand. I'm not one for flashy packaging and lying marketing with overinflated promises but this bare, shiny packaging just seemed pretentious and boring like something some rich old lady would use. And I don't mean any offense by that but I knew nothing of the brand.
After this I started testing their products. And just like many high end hair brands (Moroccan oil, drybar, living proof, etc.) They have the same scent for most if not all of their products. That's honestly what pulled me in.
The mousse is no different. It smells amazing.
Used before a blow dry it gives me soft, touchable hold and less frizz throughout the day without making my hair heavy or more oily or have morw product build up throughout the 4 to 6 days I go between washes. This is very important to me.
It of course doesn't weigh my hair down and it volumizes well while still smoothing my hair without adding shine.
It does what a good mousse should and would work great for any hair type before blow drying.
I can't attest to what it is like on damp to air dried hair as I despise my curls and never air dry my hair but this stuff isn't sticky at all and provides a light, soft hold and look so I assume it would work very well for that too.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
I recently purchased this mousse after using so many other of this brands products and loving. It's effective and gives my hair the volume it needs, creates a soft hold that you can still run your fingers through. The only trouble I'm having is that no matter how hard I shake the can the mousse comes out runny. It usually makes a mess, and I end up wasting half on the floor. The product works great though, not sure if it's just my can I received or if that's how the formula is normally- it's not mousse consistency.
Annette G.
Arvin, CA
I just purchased this product and a few others and so far I'm loving it. It doesn't leave your hair all crunchy etc. I have frizzy damage dry hair and works very well with it. I'm glad they brought this brand to Sephora other wise I would have never known anything about it . Thabks !
Alexa W.
Glendale, CA
Does this really add volume without any crunchiness?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How is the texture?
Kathryn Q.
San Antonio, TX
Is this product worth the rave?