OUAI Soft Mousse uploaded by Vanessa G.OUAI Soft Mousse uploaded by Nathalie F.

BY OUAI #21 in Hair Mousse

Mousse is cool again! This gravity-defying volume-booster makes hair bouncy and full—never sticky.

• Wheat Proteins

Aqua (Water, Eau), Isobutane, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Panthenol, Arginine, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Wheat Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, PCA, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Aspartic Acid, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Polyquaternium-4, Polyquaternium-11, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Oleth-20, VP/VA Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, BHT, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Butane, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Citronellol, Cinnamyl Alcohol

Buy on Sephora
Dulce A.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I have tried a lot of mousse and I have always found that it leaves my hair sticky, crunchy, and hard to manage. I have long fine hair and everything seems to weight it down, not this stuff! I used about a marshmallow sized amount on damp hair and blow dried with a round brush. I am huge fan! Lots of volume and movement without feeling stiff. I did find that my hair was a little frizzy (which happens to me in the winter) and so I finished with 1/2 pea sized amount of the Ouai Finishing Creme on the ends of my hair and brushed it through. Love this stuff. Definitely becoming a fan of the product line.
Amber K.
St Augustine, FL
This product performed remarkable well with my hair. My hair almost never holds a curl and is flat by the end of the day. With a combination of Ouai's mousse, hair spray, and wave spray my curls stayed for two days. I usually wash my hair every other day and the second day my curls were just as flawless as they were the day before. I would for sure recommend these products to other people.  OUAI Wave SprayOUAI Texturizing Hair SprayOUAI Soft Mousse  I received all of these products from the 2017 Ipsy Holiyay giveaway.
TL C.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
This mousse works well for my fine hair - use it on my roots before I blow dry a bit.  It is not drying.  Only issue is that the nozzle clogs from time to time and about half way into use the mousse seems to lose some of it's 'poof' when you dispense it.  - but this seems to happen with many mousse products and It still works well.  I have bought this product twice because it works and price is reasonable.
Shelby C.
Azusa, CA
Love love love this product. This doesn’t leave my hair feeling sticky and best of all, my long hair isn’t weighed down by this product, so I’m able to use it and keep a good curl to my hair! Another thing I love about this product is that my hair doesn’t get stiff when I use this, it looks very natural and nice. Definitely recommend!
Britney M.
Glastonbury, CT
This Ouai Soft Mousse is a fantastic hair product that provides volume, body and bounce to my normally flat, lifeless hair. I only have to use a tiny amount to see the effects and it never leaves my hair feeling sticky or oily. I will continue purchasing this product and would recommend it to anyone who has flat hair!
Kristen Melissa M.
I love this mousse but I don't love the price ! It gives my hair volume without making it crunchy or leaving that white residue in it and it doesn't get frizzy at all when you style it with this product ! I will be repurching as will I keep repurchasing the gel !
Natalie P.
I love this brand! All my hair products are from this brand. I love this mouse. It doesn’t make my hair look like that crunchy feeling and it calms my hair perfectly. I have really curly hair and it works great for me. Must try product!
Jayla K.
VA Beach
I don’t usually use mousse that often, but when I got my feed-in braids done it was essential. I used this on my braids to help with frizzing. It smells great and lasts a good amount of time. It is comparable to L’Oréal’s mousse but does not leave a sticky residue.
💄Jenn S.
bakersfield
I got a sample size in a Sephora holiday box and I loved it. It gave me volume and helped hold my curls. I have very fine hair, so it gave it texture. I bought the full size and it works nothing like the other one. It weighed my hair down. I ended up returning it.
Taira S.
Tampa, FL
This product smells great and holds my hair without being crunchy or looking like there is too much product in it. I use it when curling my hair and it gives me nice soft curls. I would definitely repurchase when I run out!
Alexa W.
Glendale, CA
Does this really add volume without any crunchiness?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Kathryn Q.
San Antonio, TX
Is this product worth the rave?
Lisa F.
Can you use this on wavy hair?