Ouai Soft Hair Spray 7.5 oz uploaded by Amber K.

BY OUAI

A lightweight hold mist that locks in your look and shields hair from humidity. This lightweight Soft Hair Spray holds hair all day long locking in style for a beautiful, shiny finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates Jen's style tip: for smooth curls, first spray your hairbrush, then comb through finished hair. Soft Hair Spray is scented with Ouai No. 2 Fragrance, featuring notes of Italian lemon, amber, and white musk. see more...

Amy H.
Nipomo, CA
When I say this spray IS soft, I mean that my hair feels lovely with it...not crunchy like some hair sprays. And by soft, I mean I can comb through it without frozen tangles like some other brands.  It doesn't weigh down my hair at all; in fact, at the end of the day my style is secure.  One busy day I didn't have time to check my hair all day, and when I got home from work, it looked the same as when I left: volume, style, and shape in place! Great stuff!
Aimee E.
Alexandria, VA
It's very nice if you want a flexible hold or if your hair is on the delicate side. The smell is hypnotic and very beautiful. It almost is like its own perfume. I would consider this more of a finishing spray. The hold is nice but nothing to create a style with. I would rather use their Medium hold for that. Either way, its vegan and cruelty free and very simple to use. Love the brand. Love their sprays.
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
Ouai IS the most superior brand for hair care to date! It is the most reliable to me and I love most of their products. Your hairdo will last however long you want it do with this hairspray! It smells great and works even better! It exceeded my expectations and I'd recommend it to everyone!
Sierra M.
Nashville, TN
Let me start off by saying this product smells so good! I love that this product has a soft longwear hold. The only cons I would say are don't spray too much or you will breath it in and that will give you a headache and the price - The price for this is insane! $28 a bottle?! and the bottles not even huge
Mallory S.
Nashville, TN
The smell is one of my favorite things.  I love how great the hairspray holds without having any crunch or build up.  A great value for the price...and they sell it in a travel size which is ALWAYS a plus.  Would definitely buy again...I have already purchased this multiple times!
Merranda H.
This is not sticky or heavy, feels natural yet provides a little texture and hold. I don't feel complete or done without using hairspray. Most sprays turn my fine hair into the dreaded helmet head. If you can relate this will work wonders for you. Bumble and Bumble's blue can is great but this is even softer.
Nora N.
Northville, MI
Love love love ouai products. I first started using this because Jen Adkin and now I'm obsessed with it. There products work really well but are more on the pricey side. I make sure to recommend this to others because you never get a crunchy feelings with hairspray
Allyssa C.
Afton, OK
I feel like this product is great. It met all my expectations and I love it because it doesn't leave my hair feeling stick. It has a nice scent with a firm hold but not that sticky tacky feeling. Will repurchase when I run out!
Emily M.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
I love this hairspray! It's perfect for when you want the hold but not extreme. It doesn't leave your hair crunchy or hard and last a few hours before having to touch up again. It also smells amazing. I would recommend.
Dalia C.
I love everything about this brand, every products are amazing! I have vere freeze hair, and that spray it's effective for me. I love it! And its very long lasting. I'm definitely wanna buy again! I really like it!