OUAI Soft Hair Spray uploaded by Amber K.

BY OUAI

A lightweight hold mist that locks in your look and shields hair from humidity.

• Vitamin B5
  • Vitamin E

Alcohol Denat., Hydrofluorocarbon 152A, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Hedychium Coronarium (Ginger) Root Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Passiflora Incarnata (Passion Flower) Extract, Glycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water, Eau), Acetyl Triethyl Citrate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Benzophenone-4, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Citronellol, Cinnamyl Alcohol

Nikki N.
Lenexa, KS
I have naturally wavy hair and it tends to go crazy in the humidity when I straighten it. This is my favorite hairspray for locking my hair in place and keeping it how I want it looking all day long. I love it because it works and doesn’t make my hair crunchy, it’s a very soft hold and I use this product a lot and get the same great results every time.
Jessica L.
What more can I say. The description explains it all, this soft hair spray is a great combination with the dry hair foam. They both smells really nice and warm very effective! I wish they come with a bigger bottle because I finish one bottle in no time!
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
Ouai is doing a good job with the brand. They have really great products and all the ones i’ve tried smell amazing. I love using this spray after i blow dry my hair to just finish it off. It leaves my hair with softness and a beautiful shine
Krystle P.
Punta Gorda, FL
This brand is phenomenal! Love the scent love the feeling it gives my hair. I also love that it lasted quite a while of me. I am a heavy product user and for the price I was happy with that. Definitely will buy again!
Kyndall M.
Sidney, NE
I like this because it doesn’t make my hair super crunchy or gross!! But it does give it some serious volume and it smells really good. I received it as a sample and I’m wanting to eventually buy the full size
Amy L.
Portland , OR
Don’t really care for the smell , it kinda smells weird but my hair goes crazy when it’s humid out and it held it down pretty well & didn’t feel like hair spray which I’m not a fan of . I would recommend
Angelica L.
La Pryor, TX
I bought this after seeing the hype for the brand.

Now that I’ve used it, I don’t like it... for one the scent doesn’t do anything but make my hair smell strange.
Two, the L’Oréal hairspray is ten times as good and so much cheaper.
Three, it didn’t do anything for my hair. Like nothing...

The only thing that’s decent is the simple packaging of the product. Other that that I really didn’t like this.
Kimberley B.
Bonney Lake, WA
I love using this hair spray when I want really loose curls to stay put! I have medium thick hair that’s silver/white/blonde and it works great with my hair type! I would definitely buy again!
Natalie P.
Absolutely love this brand! Love this hairspray. It is a soft spray. Works great with my hair and I have really curly and frizzy hair. Definitely recommend this product to you!
Naomi B.
Roanoke, VA
Okay, so my hair curls well, but doesn't hold without hairspray. Normally, the only thing that does the trick is something that's stiff and crunchy that honestly smells icky to me. This doesn't do any of those! My hair holds its style and feels so soft, not to mention the smell is a welcomed scent. I love this. With all that positivity I do alternate between this and bumble and .